ˑ26ˑ

A loud bang echoed through Jokers house, he chuckled and stayed silent as he kept looking through the album containing images of all the people that he killed.

Jokers henchmen were quickly running to where the sound came from. Once they arrived there they knew that this would not be good news for their boss.

One of his men walked to his room, then proceeded to knock on his door.

"What is it?" Joker spoke as the henchman walked in.

"It's (Y/N), sir." The henchman muttered.

"What about her?"

"She's dead, sir. She just.. shot herself."

Joker stared at his henchman and dropped the album, "W-What did you say?"

---

What do you expect? A young and beautiful girl being held captive by the Clown Prince of Gotham. Of course she would have been determined to shoot herself.

It's funny, isn't it. (Y/N), her charming (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair and (S/T) skin... a stunning princess taken away from freedom, her thoughts were only consisting of someone rescuing her, or he having the courage to run away or kill Mr J. Her heart felt things towards the same man who hurt her. She loved him.

Joker of course wasn't happy with her death, he was planning something for her before she decided to leave him. It's all his fault, isn't it? Was she not happy with him?

Now, he sat in front of her grave, his eyes swollen and his lips dry, "It's all my fault. Doll face, I'm sorry."

|| book two is out .