ˑ22ˑ

(Y/N) sat on a dusty bed in a cheap hotel room. She sighed as she stood up and walked to the bathroom then began washing her dirty body. The warm water slowly washed her delicate and fragile skin. She's been longing for this feeling.

But she could stop thinking about why he would let her go, especially so easily. Was she not good enough for him?

It doesn't matter now. She's free and he's still as insane as he was when he took her. She can now live and enjoy her life whilst he can rot away with the feeling of regret constantly putting him down.

Harley would live up to his expectations anyway, and they could continue doing the things they always did when she wasn't in their life, when she wasn't bothering them because of that night that he took her away.

Going to see her parents would be a stupid mistake as Joker could easily change his mind and go get her, obviously he would go to that house first. She decided to leave her parents alone for now and move out from Gotham.

(Y/N) is all alone, she works at a cafe beside her house- well.. apartment and she doesn't really have any friends here. She can't visit anyone, Joker knows where all her family lives and who they are, therefore he'd know to go to them.

The loud sound of thunder colliding with the ground make her flinch. The wind quickly blew, causing her room to go cold. She stood up and closed the window then the blinds. It's cold and dull outside and inside, was there any way of feeling truly happy again?

Christmas is approaching very quickly and she knows she will spend it alone. What will she even get herself? She thought about not being able to eat her mothers dinner or see her laugh, she thought about not being able to have a joke with her dad which her mum would constantly reply to with "it's not appropriate to say these type of things during Christmas dinner." (Y/N) laughed as she imagined her mothers face.

A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned against the wall. Was her life going to stay this boring?

---

"Puddin', you have to stop!"

"Hahaha. Fuck you."

A loud gunshot was heard, then another one followed by one more. The knife that was held tightly in a his pale hand was dropped to the floor, the blood on it quickly drying. He laughed.