ˑ9ˑ

A/N
I would like to say thank for all the reads, votes and comments I have received. You guys are amazing:)

For the first time in what seemed like forever, (Y/N) was given an iPod as she always complained about not being able to listen to her favourite music. Joker eventually got fed up of always silencing her and telling her she's just got to deal with it. Therefore, he got her the iPod so she can shut up and he can continue with his work.

(Y/N) told Ashton about the iPod and he quickly recommended her Kitchen Sink by twenty one pilots, she fell in love with it. The way Tyler's vocals blended with the instruments just did something to her that she couldn't explain.

The girl was laying on her bed with earphones in and she was listening to that song as the green haired man walked in and smiled at her. She was cuddling up to herself with her eyes closed. He sighed and looked down, seeing the picture of her and her family laying on her nightstand, slightly torn since it didn't have a photo frame, because he broke it.

"Ahh, (Y/N)?" Joker started speaking, causing the girl to flinch and quickly take her earphones out whilst sitting up, he sighed and frowned then walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Y-Yes, sir?" She gulped and looked at him.

"Do you remember a few nights ago I was going to ask you something but one of my henchmen came and told me my system crashed?" He asked, she nodded, "Great. Well, since your birthday is coming up.. I was wondering if  you'd like to have a party type of thing? I want you to live normally but I can't let you leave, so you will be able to invite two friends and I'll pay for your meal at a nice restaurant. How does that sound, doll face?"

(Y/N) smiled and shook her head whilst looking down, "Thank you but.. I don't have any friends." A small hurt laugh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes.

"What? I bet you do," He watched her but she shook her head, "What about your best friend?"

"I don't think she'd want to see me... After all I haven't contacted her in forever. She was going through a lot when you kidn- when I left, she needed me the most but I was gone without a goodbye."

He frowned, "Well.. I'll take you out to a nice restaurant and have a meal with you. Sound fine?" (Y/N) nodded even though she'd prefer to have a meal with Ashton but since Joker can't know about them being friends she knew she couldn't ask him for that. "Fantastic, lets go dress shopping." He stands up and pulls her up, dragging her downstairs and to his car. He sits her inside his car and then drives to the mall.

Once they arrived after the long, awkward and silent drive, they walked inside, obviously earning terrified looks and glares. Joker takes (Y/N) to a place which he thinks will have dresses and shoes.

"Okay, here, I'll wait here and you have fun. Find a nice dress." He spoke and shooed her away with his hand. She nodded and looked around for a dress that would suit her. Once she found two, she went to the changing rooms and tried them on.

The first one fit her waist perfectly and ended at her knees, but it was too big around her breasts. She sighed and tried the second one, it ended at her feet and was a little too long meaning that she would have to wear heels. But this one fit her perfectly everywhere. It was a red wine colour.

She changed back into her clothes and held the dress as she went to grab a pair of pretty gold heels. (Y/N) then walked back to Joker and the pair went to buy the items. As they were about to pay, they heard a woman scream and then yell 'call the cops'. Joker rolled his eyes and dropped the money on the counter then grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist. He dragged her out to the car as she grabbed the bag with the things. He heard her wince so he released her wrist and unlocked the car.

They got in and he started driving away, "People need to learn to keep quiet."

The girl looked at him and then at the bag, "T-Thank you for this."

"My pleasure, doll face."