ˑ8ˑ

Once Joker arrived back home, Ashton hurried away and back to where he was supposed to be. (Y/N) knew that if they were caught by Mr J he wouldn't let them go so easily.

It's been a week now and it's late in the afternoon, Joker hasn't really been paying attention to (Y/N) unless it was for his own satisfaction. Such as hurting and torturing her. He's been too busy with Harley and how he is going to get her out.

"(Y/N)?" Ashton walked into the girls room to see her sitting down on her bed, "Do you want to talk?"

(Y/N) sighed, "I miss my mum and dad, I hate him so much."

"Who? Joker?" He asked and saw her nod, "We all do.. I-I can help you leave, I know you don't want to be here with him anymore."

"No," She shook her head, "I don't want you to get caught. I'll be okay."

Ashton sighed but nodded, "I'll go now, see you later sweetie."

(Y/N) smiled and looked at the ground, she loved Ashtons company. He kept her occupied and happy, they were just friends though. (Y/N) started trembling as she heard heavy footsteps coming towards her room.

"Doll face, I need to speak to you," Joker walked in and closed the door behind himself, she looked up at him and gulped, "I know that you've completely isolated yourself from me but I need you right now." His voice cracked, she nodded and stood up.

"Let's go." She mumbled and started walking to her door.

"Where are you going?" He took a hold of her wrist before she could reach the door and he glanced down at her.

"T-To the room, that's w-where you want to go, r-right?" She gulped and avoided looking at him, she knew she would get in more trouble if she angered him.

Joker frowned and looked down, "Are you scared of me?" (Y/N) held her breath and closed her eyes, whatever she would say would somehow anger him so she just didn't say anything. She started crying. He looked at her and felt his heart sink, he whispered, "What have I done to you?". Joker pulled her into a hug and held her tightly. This sudden action was so unexpected, both of them were shocked.

She tried to push herself away from him but he held on tight. Tears were spilling from her eyes as she started screaming, begging him to stop. Normally, if he was seeing this he would be laughing. This time was different. He cared about her.

"L-Let me go!" She punched his chest as she screamed and cried, "I-I want to go home, stop h-hurting me." He still held on.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, she didn't hear it as she was screaming.

(Y/N) gave up and just cried, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." Jokers heart started hurting, he wanted to laugh at himself for feeling this way but that would make her more terrified of him. Why does he care for her? She's just his toy after all. She's nothing special. Harley was better.

"It's alright, soon you will be like me. You will be as insane as me." He smiled and stroked her hair.

She cried more and tried to push him away once again, "I don't want to be like you!"

"Doll face, a little push can drive anyone over the edge." He spoke softly and held her tightly, hearing her let out a shaky breath.

As the girl stopped crying and was silent, he let her go and kept looking at her, "Are you hungry?" She shook her head, no, "You haven't eaten in two days," she didn't reply but he heard her stomach rumble, he smiled, "C'mon, lets feed you."

Joker took her hand in his and started leading her to the kitchen, she kept her gaze on the floor. "Here," He picked her up and sat her a the counter, she was very light, "What do you want to eat?"

"N-Nothing, I'm fine." She tried to get off but he kept his hands on her hips, keeping her down.

"I said: what do you want to eat?" He repeated himself but she didn't answer, "Alright, I'll just make you something."

Joker turned around and started preparing some pancakes as it was the only thing he knew how to make perfectly. (Y/N) stayed silent but looked up, she turned her head to the right and saw Ashton standing in the door way. He gave her a small smile and a thumbs up before walking away.

"What do you want on them?" Joker spoke as he looked at her.

"J-Just syrup, please." She whispered, he nodded. Joker picked her up and sat her down at the table then placed the pancakes in front of her.

"C'mon, eat up," He smiled at her whilst she was looking at the food, she didn't pick up her fork and she didn't eat anything, "Please."

(Y/N) gulped and ate a bit. After four bites she looked at him, "I-I'm full."

He sighed and looked at the pancakes, he cut and picked some up then brought the fork to her mouth, "Open up." She hesitantly did and he put the fork in her mouth, making her chew it. This continued until she ate most of them.

"Thank you." She whispered and kept her gaze at the table.

Joker smiled and took her hand in his, "It's okay. Do you think you'd like to join me for a meal-"

"Sir, we have a problem," A henchman walked into the room, interrupting Joker mid-sentence, "Your system has crashed and all of your files have deleted."

"What?" The green haired man sighed and rubbed his temples, "Okay, I'm coming." He stood up and walked out of the room, leaving the girl all by herself. She frowned and looked down. She's still not important.