ˑ18ˑ

AN// hey hey hey it's me I'm alive, sorry for not updating but school started and I'm giving you a mainstream excuse but I started my exams and I need to focus focus focus so updates will be slower :) this chapter is short because I want to make the next more interesting

"Ashton... You know he's going to find us one way or another." (Y/N) sighed as she sat down and began eating the stir fry on her plate.

"Well if he does then I'll make sure you're safe and you get away quickly." Ashton sat down beside her and started eating too.

(Y/N) missed Joker as stupid as it sounds. She really did. She felt safe around him despite all the pain he brought upon her. She knew Joker didn't miss her, she was just one of his toys and the only reason he'd try to get her back is to make Ashton upset.

They've been at the hotel for three days, Ashton found a new job and (Y/N) stays at the hotel for her own safety. She was fed up by now, she enjoyed Ashtons company but it was getting too much. She wanted to be free again... To roam the city and spend time with her family.

"I'm going to work." Ashton speaks softly whilst putting his plate in the sink then waving at the girl. He walks to the door and puts his shoes on and makes his way out.

(Y/N)'s head dropped down and she kept her eyes on her food. A loud smashing noise made her flinch and gas filled the room. She grabbed a cloth and put it over her nose and mouth... Something Joker taught her to do. (Y/N) made her way through the room and saw men in gas masks coming up to her and snatching the cloth away from her face.

The gas filled her senses and her eyes started to droop, she's strong. She can't pass out now. But of course, the gas was stronger so her eyes closed and she fell back. Frankly one of the men caught her and placed her on his shoulder then proceeded to carry her out.

Ashton was tied up with duct tape covering his lips, he was thrown in the van with (Y/N) next to him.

"Time to get my payback."