ˑ13ˑ

The party seemed to go on forever. Joker kind of missed Harley and how she was when it came to these events, (Y/N) wasn't really sure on what she was supposed to be doing. She was very clueless, which annoyed Joker. He really wanted to get Harley out, he will soon. (Y/N) annoyed him, she was lovely and beautiful but the way she made him feel... He hated that feeling. He wanted to get rid of it, but the only way to do that is to get rid of the problem causing it. (Y/N).

Batman hasn't arrived yet as nothing serious happened and obviously he would think it was a normal party, though it would be good to pop in and check if his enemy wasn't making a move. Joker thought this party was boring, his head flooded with the images of Ashton and (Y/N) sitting in her room, talking, laughing and thinking they were sneaky to not get caught. They were stupid. Did they seriously think that he wouldn't have put cameras in her room? He knew everything, from the lovey things Ashton said to the hateful things that (Y/N) said about Joker. To be honest, it hurt his feelings to know that she spoke so low of him.

Joker remembered seeing the girl write poems and sing songs about her depressing life. Why wasn't she happy with him? He tried his best to be nice again, to be human again. But he's just a monster.

The sound of laughter caused Joker to look at the person sitting in front of him. He listened carefully to what the man was saying, Joker chuckled and leaned his head back, "Are you sweet talking me?" The man continued speaking, Joker ignored his words and then took out his gun. The party was awful, Joker smiled, "Let's have some fun." He shot the man and laughed his insane laugh. The party's getting better.

"Joker?" (Y/N) spoke and started walking towards him, seeing all these men and women with guns out and some even on the floor or hiding.

"No, no, no," He smiled and shook his head, "Don't ruin my fun, doll face. Protect yourself." He whispered the last part with a rasp on his voice and passed her a gun before walking away.

The girl ran to a place where she could hide. Sirens were heard and the one and only Batman came through the door. Joker laughed again, "What an awful entrance, Batsy. I thought ya could've done something more... Exciting!"

"Enough with the talk, Joker. You're going back to Arkham, you'll be able to see Harley." Batman spoke as policemen flooded the building.

"Aw, the party is ruined," Joker pouted then stop at the lamp, making it dark inside, "I'll make it fun again." He shot some officers and went towards the room filled with money as Batman struggled to find him.

(Y/N) felt someone pull her up by her hair and then kick her down, she groaned. They kicked her stomach and then picked her up by her neck. She struggled to get the gun out Joker had given her, once she did, she pointed it at the mans head.

"You gonna shoot me?" He asked cheekily, she nodded then closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. No sound was heard, he was still holding her, "Haha! I guess not."

(Y/N) opened her eyes, she saw a little sheet hanging out of the gun with the words, 'Bang! Jokes on you!' written on it. She groaned and kicked the guy where it would definitely hurt him and then proceeded to make her way outside after he dropped to the ground clutching his crotch.

She walked out and saw the green haired man leaning against his car, "What took you so long?" He smirked at her appearance. Her hair was slightly messy and lipstick smudged. Right now, she reminded him of Harley.

"Thanks for this." She threw the fake gun at him and he caught it, laughing.

"Come on, doll face. Let's go home."