ˑ3ˑ

(Y/N) looked towards the door and then struggled to get her body out of the window. She knew exactly what would happen if she didn't get down now.

"Where do you think you're going?" He clenched his fists and walked over to her slowly.

The girl gulped and threw her plastic bag out of the window then she jumped down. She heard her ankle click and she winced whilst picking up the bag.

"Fuck! Get her now!" She heard the angry insane man scream from inside his house, shortly after she heard his henchmen run to the door.

(Y/N) hid in the bushes that she landed in until they ran past her. Once the (H/C) haired girl was sure they were gone she let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding and got up. (Y/N) started running, she ran as fast as she could. She knew that the cuts on her body would open up and start bleeding again but she didn't care. She ran and didn't look back.

She knew she couldn't go back to her house, that would be too simple, "He's going to look for me."

(Y/N) found herself lost in the middle of no where. Of course this would happen. Jokers hideout is in the middle of no where so it would take her forever to get back to Gotham by foot.

She turned back and saw a neon purple car drive her way, 'who would be driving in a car like that?' She thought to herself. Her eyes widened, 'Joker'

Her body jumped into the forest beside the road and she started running again. (Y/N) felt tears slide down her cheeks because of the pain spreading through her body. She knew she couldn't run anymore. She was gasping for breath as she fell against a tree and leaned her back on it whilst sitting down.

"Don't... P-Pass... Out..." She spoke silently whilst taking deep breaths in. She knew her world would soon turn black and she would wake up in an unfamiliar place. Maybe she will wake up at home? Maybe someone will find her and take her to the hospital? Or maybe Joker will get here and take her back then hurt her once she wakes up.

She hoped it would be either of the first two.

A few minutes passed and exactly that happened. Her world turned black.

---

"Where the fuck is she?" Joker shouted at his henchmen as he walked closer to them in the dark alley.

One of them gulped, "W-We don't know sir. We came all the way out here to Gotham but she isn't here."

Joker started laughing and pointed the gun at the man then shot him, "Why are you all so useless?" No one replied, obviously. He shook his head and laughed again whilst shooting them all, "I guess I have to find her myself."

He walked back to his car and got in. He drove away whilst hearing police sirens drive to where he just was.