Chapter Thirty Nine: Caught and Crying

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. I'm so sorry, but I worked 40+ hours a week in July and August, and then I moved into college again for my sophomore year! Things are still hectic, but you all deserved this for being the best, most patient fans a girl could ever ask for! Here's a chapter that's been waiting a while. Enjoy. 

Chapter Thirty Nine: Caught and Crying

It was the moments of lying in Iain's bed, buck naked and smiling with the sunlight streaming through the windows that I loved the most. It was in these moments that I truly felt alive. I knew what it meant to be young and in love and hopelessly optimistic and romantic.

Things had been good between us. Gooey, happy, sunshine in love good. At least, they were good after Iain had made me take four pregnancy tests. They were all negative, thank God. I knew I wasn't pregnant before I took the tests, though, because Aunt Flo had visited me a little early. Iain wasn't convinced, but after the fourth one he calmed down a great deal, and started buying condoms in bulk.

Olivia was almost a staple in our apartment, not that Iain and I minded. I was already living there with them. It'd been over a month and Christmas was soon approaching. We'd put up a tree and decorated it, the four of us, like a little family. I kind of loved it. I kind of loved us. And I was so in love with Iain.

I was in love with his face and his body. And his ass. His perfectly toned ass. I felt like I'd memorized the tattoos on his skin, and loved the intimacy we could share with just a shy little look.

These moments of us, buck naked in bed also usually led to sex. Hot, hot sex. Sometimes soft, loving and romantic, and sometimes rushed, sexy, and frantic.

"Oh fuck," I breathed as he pounded into my pussy from behind. I was on my hands and knees on the bed while he stood on the ground, taking me from behind. His hands grabbed my tits, appreciating them in the way he always did that made me all the more wet.

He slammed into me so hard you could hear his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust, and with each thrust, eliciting a moan from me. His hands roamed my body and gripped my hips.

"Fuck," he growled out. He pulled my ass down towards him, and leant over me as he fucked me. His hands ran through my hair, grabbing it in a fistful.

"Oh, yes," I begged.

"I love your tight cunt. I love your moans. I love you," he growled out in my ear, his warm breath brushing against my skin. He pecked my cheek with a kiss and pulled on my hair as he fucked me.

"Iain," I begged, so turned on and so close to a release. He pulled my hips into him, helping with his thrusts. He was starting to run out of breath, and was sweaty, and so, so sexy.

"Kitten," he growled out. I moaned with each of his thrusts, and pushed my hips down onto his, begging for orgasm. He slammed into me a few more times and I couldn't take it any longer. I came and came. He came seconds after.

He pushed me onto my back, and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I love you," we said at the same time.

"That was amazing," I smiled.

"You like that?" he panted, grinning.

"Mhmm," I smiled, climbing on top of him, and guiding his dick inside me.
"Fuck me, woman, you're wearing me out," he smiled.

"You do realize that you can tell me to stop, right?" I said, reciting the speech he'd given me a thousand times.

"Kitten, I will never stop you. I fucking love you. As far as I'm concerned, my body is yours to use," he winked, and rubbed my clit, making me shiver.