CHAPTER 2

Imogen's P.O.V

After I finished texting Zoe I packed my suitcase ready to leave. My mum walks into my room looking sad.
"What's wrong mum?" I asked, looking confused.
"Just sad to see you leave!" She said while giving me a hug.
"It's only for a couple months! I'll be back before you know it." She carried on hugging me until the taxi was ready to take me to the airport.
"Bye mum" I said looking at her, She looked at me and gave me one more hug before I left.

----AT THE AIRPORT----

It was around 1:30 pm when I got to the airport! My flight is at 2:30 pm, so I have an hour to get through security and get food before I leave to go to California.
I got through the security really easy and had about 45 minutes to get food before boarding the plane.

I went to this little Cafe near my gate and I got a ham and cheese sandwich and a bottle of water.
"Enjoy" Said the cashier.
"Thanks" I replied while giving her a tip.

It was finally time to board the plane, the line wasn't too long to start off but as the time went on the line grew.
The plane was huge and had rows on 3 seats. I passed one of the cabin crew my ticket with my seat number on and they pointed to the direction of my seat.
After I sat down a woman and her daughter, who looked around about 5 years old, sat down next to me. The little girl had long blonde hair and amazing bright blue eyes just like her mother. She was sat between me and her mother. She made me realise how much I want a child in my life!
"Hi" She said with a big smile.
"Hello" I said back also smiling.
Her mother looked at me then at her then back at me. "Sorry" She said with an apologetic smile.
"Oh, it's fine" I replied. "She's adorable" I said looking back at the little girl.
"Thanks, you're really pretty!" Said the little girl. "My name is Hayleigh!" She said looking at me.
"That's a pretty name, my name is Imogen!" Her mother looked at me with a smile.
"I love the name Imogen!" She said. "Me too" Hayleigh joined in with her mum.

A couple hours later, the plane finally landed! I said my goodbyes to Hayleigh and her mum and got into a taxi, or a 'cab' as the American's call it.