CHAPTER 5

Imogen's P.O.V

I was woken up to Shawn tickling me.
"Come on wake up lazy we got to go!" He said while laughing and tickling me.
"STOP......I.........CAN'T......." I was laughing too much to talk. I finally managed to push Shawn from on top of me. "Don't do that" I said, still laughing.
"Sorry but you wouldn't wake up!"

We got off the bus to go and get some breakfast. I checked my phone for the time, It was 7:00 am.
"Are you sure there are places open this early?" I asked confused.
"Yeah of course, there always is" I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I smiled back and then looked away.
"What?" He asked while still looking at me.
"Nothing" I whispered still looking away.
"Yes there is, I can tell!" He stopped in front of me and lifted my chin.
"Please tell me?" I could feel him getting closer and closer.
I slowly replied "Umm....I'm..I'm just tired that's all!" He was only inched away from my face.
I felt him leaning in to kiss me, But then..........

"SHAWN" His manager called him.
"Ugh, sorry I got to go and see what he wants!" His expression changed from sweet to annoyed.
"Ok" I said not knowing what to do.
He pulled away and walked towards his manager.

I went and got us both some breakfast from a little cafe around the corner. I had no idea where I was, but I found my way back in the end. I passed Shawn his sandwich, he thanked me and we went back on the bus.
I sat on the sofa to watch the TV, Shawn followed me and sat next to me. He gradually got closer, I didn't point it out!
Shawn turned the TV off using the remote and turned to face me. I looked over at him and he was grinning at me.
"What?" I asked while smiling back.
"I just can't stop looking at you!" He said in a way no boy has ever talked to me before.
"Why" I asked slowly, hoping that he wasn't going to say anything cringey to me.
"You're just so beautiful" And there's the cringe I didn't want! I looked away.
"No I'm not, and don't say I am because I'm really not" He looked away and chuckled, shaking his head.

He returned to his stare and turned my head so I was looking at him, His eyes were amazing to look at and I just stared.
"Now your staring" He said while softly laughing.
I broke eye contact with him and started to blush, I also bit my lip like I did something wrong.
"It's ok, you can stare all you like!" He smirked at me leaning in for a kiss...again.
It's going to happen, I think I'm going to kiss him!

Our lips were just inches away and they finally they touched.
It was magical as our lips moved in sync. After about 2 minutes, he pulled away and we both stared into each others eyes and smiled.
"Wow, you're a great kisser!!" He said while catching his breath.
"Thanks, you too!" I was also trying to catch my breath.

We carried on gazing into each others eyes until Shawn's phone made a noise, It was a Facetime request off Cam. Shawn looked at me and I nodded so he answered.

----FACETIME CALL----

Cam: Yo bro! How's it going? *crazy face*
Shawn: Good thanks, how are you and the guys?
Cam: Yeah were great thanks, it's different without you here tho! *Jokingly pouts*
Shawn: Aww you guys are missing me aren't you? *smirks*
Cam: *laughing* Yeah we are. Hey is Imi there?

Hearing Cam say my name gave me a nervous rush....

Shawn: Uh Yeah *looks at me and smiles*. Imogen come here, Cam wants you.

I walk over to Shawn as he points the phone towards me.

Me: Hey Cam! *smiling*
Cam: Hey beautiful. *winks and chuckles*
Shawn in background: Be a good boy now Cam!

Me and Cam instantly start laughing. We had a long conversation about the tour and what to do on stage. I didn't mention the kiss with Shawn as it didn't seem relevant at the time.
We said our goodbyes because Shawn and I had a Concert to do in an hour but had to have our hair and makeup done.

----ON STAGE----

I was sweating and out of breath while half way through my last song, I looked over at Shawn, who was backstage and he joined me on stage, adding backup to my song! I got to say it sounded so much better.

Shawn's P.O.V

Hearing her sing Live was amazing. Her voice is so sweet and calming, and her bright blue eyes shine in the lights. This is going to be the best week of my life! I have nothing to worry about, she's perfect.

It came to my last song. I sang 'Never be alone'.

"Take a piece of my heart,
and make it all your own,
so when we are apart,
you'll Never be alone!"

We finished our first show of the tour and it was fun and tiring.
"Shawn?" I heard Imogen call me from her dressing room.
"Yeah?"
"I can't find my phone! Have you seen it?" She asked worried.
"No, sorry!"
"Can you ring it please?"
"Ok!"

None of us could hear it at first, but someone answered her phone...........

----ON CALL----

Girl: Hello? Is this Shawn, OMG I think it's Shawn! *Bunch of girls screamed with her.*
Me: Uh... *Changes voice* No this is Shawn's manager and you need to return the phone please!"
Girl: Oh, who's phone is this?
Me: It's uh............ My w..wife's phone!
Girl: Ok where should I take it?
Me: Go to the entrance of the backstage and one of my security guards will collect it from you!
Girl: Ok I'm on my way!

She hangs up so I rush and tell one of the security guards what happened and to go get the phone off the girl.
15 minutes later he came back with Imogen's phone! I thank him and go look for Imogen.
"Imogen, where are you?"
"One sec Shawn I'm getting changed!"
"Ok, I found your phone by the way!" She opens the door and I hand her the phone.
"Where was it?" She asks while giving me a big hug.
"Well a girl had it, so I pretended to be my manager and got it back!" She looked at me confused.
"How did a random girl get my phone?" She was getting a bit angry now.
"I don't know, just be thankful that she was cooperative!"

We make our way back to the tour bus. Imogen walk walking slowly behind talking to my manager about her phone!
I was quietly think to myself until...........................Imogen ran and jumped onto my back, Luckily I caught her and didn't fall!
She was laughing her head off while I was getting over mini heart attack I just had!

"Woah what was that for?" I asked while laughing and breathing heavily.
"Dunno, just bored I guess" She giggles as I carry her back to the tour bus.
We both lay in our beds and eventually fall asleep......................