CHAPTER 7

Imogen's P.O.V
----LAST TOUR DAY----

This tour has gone so fast it's unreal!
I wake up and look around to see that I was the only one on the tour bus!
I hear someone talking outside, It sounded like Shawn! I think he was on the phone to someone.

Shawn's P.O.V

---ON CALL---

Me: I'll have to call you later, I've got to finish the tour!
Lilly: Ok, Promise that you will call back!
Me: I promise that I will call you back when we are on our way home!
Lilly: Ok, talk to you then, Bye
Me: Bye!

She's so sweet, I can't wait to call her later!
I wonder if Imogen is up? I've had non-stop texts from Cam about her! He's been acting really weird since he first met her! I think he has a thing for her to be honest. I will find out soon, I hope!

Cameron's P.O.V

I can't wait to see them again! I've missed them so much.
I mostly can't wait to have Imogen in my arms, and if I do then I'll never let go!
I'm crazy in love with this girl, I just need to find a way to tell her before she goes off with someone else! I hope she doesn't go off with someone else!

Imogen's P.O.V
----AFER CONCERT----

Ahh finally going home! Well not home but I get to sleep on an actual bed tonight and I can't wait!
Shawn has been avoiding me all day, Should I be worried? Should I ask him why?
There are constant questions floating in my head that need answers to, but if he keeps avoiding me then how are they going to get answered? He's been acting really strange lately and I don't like it!

Cameron's P.O.V
----BACK AT THE HOTEL-----

I'm waiting in Imogen's room right now! I want to surprise her and congratulate her on her first ever tour! I'll do anything for her!
Shawn seems to be moody, I recon it's all the sleep loss! He's been going on about this girl, I think her name is Lilly! And every time I start asking about Imogen, he gets mad and changes the subject back to Lilly! What's wrong with him? I think he's over obsessed!

Shawn's P.O.V

The sight of the hotel made us really happy! I think we've had enough of the tour bus for a while, but it was a fun tour!
"Shawn can you help me please?" Imogen said while struggling to carry everything our fans gave us while we were away! Our fans are amazing.
"Yeah one sec!" I replied while running over to her and picked up some of the bags.
"Thanks" She smiled and sighed with relief!

We walked into the hotel, we got told that the boys have our room keys so we went straight up.
As we got to the hallway where are rooms were, Cameron walked out of Imogen's room. When he saw her he ran and picked her up, spinning her around. I did get a little jealous, I'll admit.

Imogen's P.O.V

We walked down the hallway when Cam ran towards me, I put the bags down as he picked me up, spinning me around.
"I missed you so much" He said in an 'excited to see me' kinda way.
"I missed you too" I replied while giggling at his adorable actions.
He finally put me down and helped me carry some of my stuff to my room, which was in between Matt and Cam's room.
"Uhh....Thanks for the help" Said Shawn in a kinda annoyed way.
Matt walks out of his room and sees Shawn struggling, so he helps him.

Shawn's P.O.V

"What's wrong dude?" Matt asks as we enter my room.
"Nothing" I say sadly
"Well your tone says otherwise!" The thing with Matt is that he knows when there's something wrong and he won't stop until he find it out!
"Ok.....I'm just jealous of Cameron Ok!" I shouted
"Wait......Why are you jealous of Cameron?" He was so confused at this point.
"Well.... Cameron and Imogen!" I say quietly while looking at the floor.
"Oh....So you're....jealous that he got Imogen?" He asked unsure of why I was jealous.
"Yeah.....Well no......I..I don't know, they just seem to be really close and have only met once!"
"Bro, you the most you can do at this point is just be good friends with her and be there if she falls, And I heard you were into a girl called Lilly anyway!"
"Yeah I am but when am I going to see her again! All I got was her number, not where she lives!"
"I don't know then!" I could tell he gave up, He got up and left the room. I feel so alone at this point.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was so happy to see her again. When we went to her room, all we did was talk about her time on tour and how it was to meet her fans for the first time.
Hearing her talk again in person made me feel so relaxed.
"Imi?"
"Yeah?"
"What happened to Shawn?" I asked worried.
"I don't know, ever since he met Lilly he's been acting weirdly!" I want to know more about this Lilly and whatever is going on between them!
"Well he wouldn't even let me mention your name when we facetimed!" I started to go red as I realised what I just said.
"Wait, you've been trying to talk about me?" She looked at me and smiled.
"Uh...maybe" I said smirking at her.
I wanna kiss her so bad and make her mine, but I don't wanna rush anything either!