CHAPTER 14

Shawn's P.O.V

After we went to the park we decided to go back to the hotel because it was getting late! We were at the door when it hit me! Shit I was meant to be rehearsing with Imogen for Magcon tomorrow! Hopefully she will understand.
Lilly and I said goodbye and she pecked me on the lips before walking to her room. I ran over to Imogen's room. She opened the door and greeted me.

"Imi I'm so sorry, I forgot!" I said guilty.
"Uhh...forgot what?" She gave me a look of confusion.
"We were meant to rehearse today but I completely forgot!" I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Oh...well.I..I...forgot to!" She bit her lip and looked guilty.
"Well we need to rehearse because Magcon is tomorrow!" I stated the obvious.
"Well give me a minute and we can go rehearse now!" She quickly closed the door.

Matt's P.O.V

After Imi answered the door she was talking to someone then started rushing to get ready. What is she doing now that is more important than our cuddling time?

"Uhh..babe what are you doing?" I asked while getting up and following her around the room.
"I was meant to rehearse with Shawn today but we both forgot, so I'm getting ready to go now!" She said while out of breath as she was running around the room like a maniac.
"Ok!" I went and sat back down to finish watching the movie on my own.

Imogen's P.O.V

I put on an outfit and grabbed the spare room key. I walked out the room after giving Matt a quick kiss, Then I saw Cam walk out of his room. I saw him look me over while approving of my outfit.

"Back at it again with the white vans!" He yelled while laughing.
"Seriously? Trust you Cam!" I smiled and shook my head before walking away to the rehearsal room.

When I got there Shawn was talking to a boy who looked around my age. I walked over to them and Shawn introduced us to each other.

"Imogen this is Daniel, Daniel this is Imogen!" He said while smiling.
"Hey, it's nice to meet you!" I said while shaking his hand. He gave me a sweet smile.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you to!" He replied. I swear his voice is the sweetest voice I've ever heard.
"So Imi we should start the rehearsal as I just stole this room from Daniel!" Shawn said while laughing.
"So you sing?" Daniel asked me with a bright smile on his face. He is so cute fair play! NO IMOGEN YOU ARE WITH MATT!
"Uhh...Yeah!" I said, returning the smile.
He nodded while Shawn dragged me to where the mic's were. We both sat on the stools that were there and he started to strum his guitar. He started to play the tune to 'The weight' and started to sing.

(A/N: Listen to the song and read along if you want! It's an option! You don't have to!)

Shawn:
I wanna go back,
Forget that it's over
Paint it in black,
When you left me alone
I never knew,
She was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with,
And I can't go back to her anymore, no

Both:
You tell me you were happier with him (her), but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
No, I can't lift the weight

Imogen:
Put you in the past,
Try to forget you 'cause it's over
And every time you ask
I'll pretend I'm okay
You're inside my head
In the middle of the night
When I don't feel right
I dream I can hold you,
And I can't go back to you anymore, yeah, yeah

Both:
You tell me you were happier with him (her), but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight

Shawn:
And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks

Imogen:

And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you stand on my shoulders and my heart just breaks

Both:

And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight
Yeah, you lower your standards and I raise the stakes
And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight

You tell me you were happier with him (her), but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks
But I can't lift the weight, and I can't lift the weight

You tell me you were happier with him (her), but you want me to stay
You told me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, say someday you will change,
But I don't wanna wait

We finished the song and Daniel started to clap. I looked at Shawn and back at Daniel. I just had a strange feeling but I don't know what it was! Da Faque?

"Wow, you're amazing!" Daniel says to me, which made me blush. Shawn gave me a confused look, but I think he just shrugged it off.
"Uhh.. thanks!" I stuttered, Fuck! I'm and idiot sometimes! Ugh

I started to walk out of the door to head back to my room. Daniel shouted something which made we laugh.

"BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS!" Daniel shouted. Then I shouted back to him.
"DAMN DANIEL!" We all started laughing so hard that we were on the floor complaining that our stomaches hurt.
I decided to stay as I was full of energy!