CHAPTER 8

Matt's P.O.V

I have a secret crush on Imogen and I don't know how to tell her! No one knows but me and I feel like I need to tell someone before I loose my mind!
If I don't tell her soon she might end up with someone! I need to act fast....NOW!!!

I go to her room to ask her if she wanted to go somewhere. I knock on the door and Cameron opens the door!
"Cam? Why are you in Imogen's room?" I ask confused!
"Uh just helping her unpack!" He replied with a 'I'm up to something' face!
"Shirtless?" I ask while crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.
"Yeah!" He smiled awkwardly as Imogen came to the door.

"Hey Matt" She said sweetly with a big smile on her face
"Hi Imogen! Do you wanna come hang out with me and the Jack's?" I ask while glimpsing over at Cam then back to her.
"Sure, Give me a minute to get ready and I'll come over your room!" She said confidently.
I could tell that Cam wasn't happy with her response but it's her choice, not his!
So I went back to my room and waited!

Cameron's P.O.V

"Umm...why did you just agree to hang out with Matt?" I asked Imi as she grabbed some clothes to get changed into.
"I haven't seen them in ages and I want to catch up! That's all" She looked at me with a smile, but that smile faded as she realised I was upset.
"What's wrong Cam?" She came over to me and looked me in the eye. I tried to look away, but she kept pulling my head back to face her.
"Nothing, I just love spending time with you!" I say quietly as I start to walk out of her room.
"Cam, wait! We can hang out later, Ok?" She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her lips were so soft and it made me blush and smile at the floor.
I walked out of her room after saying goodbye and went to go tell Nash how I felt about her!

Imogen's P.O.V

I started getting ready after cam left. He seamed quite upset but I'll ask him later when I get back.
I got changed into a cream crop top and some white high waisted skinny jeans. I put my hair up into a messy bun and finally left.
I got to Matt's room when Gilinsky came up behind be and scared the living life out of me. Matt opened the door to me screaming and came out with a worried look on his face. As soon as he saw Gilinsky and I on the floor laughing, his worried look lightened into a smile.

"What was that for?" I ask Gilinsky as Matt helps me up.
"I don't know, just felt like it!" He was still laughing on the floor.

At that point Johnson walked out of their room, which is opposite Matt's room, and looks confused as to why Jack is lying on the floor laughing.

"Umm......should I be concerned?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
"No" I said giggling.

Jack finally got up and we headed out the hotel.
They didn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing, but I didn't mind as long as I got food at some point!

Matt's P.O.V

I think I'm gonna tell her how I feel, If I don't then it's going to kill me inside.
We are taking her to the pool, I forgot to tell her to put a swim suit on but I guess I could just buy her a new one!
We get to the pool and she gave us a confused look.

"Why are we at the pool?" She asks us.
"Going swimming" Gilinsky replied while taking his shirt off.
"But I don't have a swim suit on!" She said in the 'Duh' tone.
"I'll buy you one" I smiled at her and took her to this little shop that sells things for swimming pools.

She picked out this peachy, pink bikini and I paid for it. She went into the changing room and came back out with clothes on top, obviously because it's a 5 minute walk away from the pool.
We got back to the pool and the Jacks were having a diving competition.
Imogen undressed, revealing her new bikini I just bought her, and all I did was stare. I probably looked like a creep.