CHAPTER 24

Taylor's P.O.V

I think the Jack's forgot that I was rooming with them! They have all my clothes and everything I brought with me is in that room.
I've tried knocking the door and calling them, but I think they are asleep as I can hear faint snoring noises through the door.

It's currently 12:30 am, Imogen is nowhere to be seen and the Jack's are sleeping, The rest of us are in Cam's room playing Truth or Dare.
"Taylor, Truth or Dare?" Asked a tired Carter.
"Truth!" I yawned and waited for my question.
"Would you ask Imogen out on a date-" He got cut off by Shawn.
"Wait! Where is Imogen? I haven't seen her all day! I knew we should have answered when she called us! She probably thought we were all sleeping and had nowhere to go. Wow, we are idiots sometimes!" Shawn was panicking while we all gave him a weird look.
"Shawn chill! She's probably with the Jack's! They wouldn't leave her out in the hallways if everyone was asleep!" Nash informed and patted his back.
"Well, they locked me out of the room that I was sharing with them!" I say bluntly and exhausted.

We were just talking about how we wished we had girlfriends when Bart walked into Cam's room.
"Boy's Why are you still awake? We have a meeting tomorrow and a dinner that we have to go to! You need to sleep or you will be extremely tired." He sighed and walked back out of the room.
"Well, I'm gonna go! Come on Hayes" Nash said and took Hayes with him.

One by one, everyone left Cam's room and said goodnight, besides me of course!
"Hey, Cam? Can I stay here for tonight?" I ask.
"If it's ok with Aaron then yeah!" He replies and jumps into bed.
"Yeah you can stay! You will just have to sleep in Imogen's bed!" He said and settled down into bed.

Jack G's P.O.V

Imogen and Jack fell asleep pretty quickly! They are cute together, with their arms wrapped around each other, holding onto each other like they would lose each other if they let go. I wish I had a relationship like that.

----NEXT DAY----

I woke up to the sound of singing. Johnson and Imogen were singing Flights, Imogen sang my part, of course, even though she could rap pretty well!
I tried to be silent and grabbed my phone from beside me, acting like I was still asleep. I went onto Vine and pressed record.
When I got a six-second sample of them singing, I uploaded it, instantly getting millions of loops and re-vines.

Imogen's phone went off, she picked it up and looked at it. She slowly turned towards me and walked closer and closer, I still acted like I was sleeping.
"GILINSKY! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE!" She shouted into my ear, I ended up falling off my bed.
"What was that for?" Johnson asked her.
"Look what he did!" She handed him the phone and she glared at me.
"Ok, now I see why!" He playfully glared at me.
"Sorry, but you two are amazing together! You could easily sell millions of albums together!" I said, speaking the truth.
"Whatever!" They both said in unison, they looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Shawn's P.O.V

So today we are having a meeting and a dinner! The Jack's and Imogen don't know yet, but we need to tell them right now or they will be late.
I go over to their door and knock quite loudly, hopefully waking them up.
The door opens quite quickly, revealing Jack G.
"Just so you know, We have a meeting in like 30 minutes then a dinner straight after! Dress fancy!" I say quickly and walked away without letting him reply.

Jack J's P.O.V

Gilinsky told us that we had to get ready for the meeting and dinner. Imogen rushed to her room as all of her clothes were there, Jack and I started to get ready as well.
When Jack and I were ready, we both waited for Imogen as she told us that she would come back to our room after getting ready.

About 30 minutes of us messing on our phones and having small talk, We finally heard a knock on the door.
I ran to the door, a bit too eagerly, and opened it. Taylor was at the door.
"Imogen told me to tell you that she will meet you down in the lobby in 5!" He said while sound a bit pissed off.
"Uh..Ok! Are you alright man? You sound a bit pissed!" I asked.
"Well......It's not as if I got locked out of my own room for a whole night!" He said bluntly.
Shit, I forgot that he was sharing with us! Wow, we are terrible friends.
We say an unfriendly 'bye' and he leaves.

"Imogen is gonna meet us in the lobby in 5 mins!" I said to Jack as he looks up from his phone.
"Ok! We should go now, though!" I agreed with him and we left our room.

Imogen's P.O.V

"Are you sure I look ok?"  I ask Cam for the millionth time since I've left my room.

"Yes! You look fine!" He says annoyed.
"Are you-" He cuts me off.
"I swear to god! Ask me that one more time and I'll drag you back to your room and change you myself!" He warns, kind of scaring me, but I deserved it!
"Sorry! I'm just being paranoid with what Jack will think!" I say, forgetting that we weren't going to tell anyone until we made it official.
"Why do you care what Jack will thin...........Oh....." He trailed off and looked kind of sad.
"Oh.....Um.......Nevermind!" I say and walk ahead of him, to the elevators.

I press the button and wait for the doors to open. As Cam arrives at the elevators, the doors open. We both get in and just stand there while we go down.
It was really awkward, well it was for me anyway! I really wanted to start a conversation, but I'm really bad at it. I was debating with myself on what we should talk about.

Should I ask him if he has found a girl yet?
No! He would have told us by now and I think he likes me anyway!

What about his.............Hmmmm..................What could I ask him?
Maybe if he is gonna write a new song?
No! Again, he would have told me!

Why is this so hard? It's only Cameron.................Yeah, ok it's Cameron freaking Dallas, but he is a good friend, so why am I being so awkward around him?
I know that I don't like him in that way because I like Johnson.............Wait, I just said I like Johnson!

Cam is looking at me like I'm a weirdo, which I am because I'm talking to myself right now! What the hell is wrong with me? SPEAK CHILD! OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING NON-STUPID!

"So........." I say slowly, obviously failing at starting a conversation.
"So........." He copies and gazes at the floor. I wonder what he's thinking?

Cameron's P.O.V

God damn it, Cam! Say something to her!
She will never know about your feelings if you don't properly tell her.
It's obvious that she doesn't like me! I know that she likes Johnson and I can't change that!

Or can I?