CHAPTER 27

Imogen's P.O.V

When Gilinsky left the room, Johnson pulled me so I was lying on top of him.

"Hey!" He whispered.
"Hey!" I whispered back.
"You're so beautiful!" He whispered and stroked my cheek.
"Why are you whispering?" I giggled.
"Shhhh............." He said and rolled me off him so he could get up. He walked over to the door and locked it on the inside so no one could get in.
"Tonight, it's all about you!" He came back to the bed after turning the main light off and turning the bed lights on.

He laid down next to me and held me close with a strong grip around my waist. He slowly started to kiss my cheek, leading to my lips for a long passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, I accepted and explored his mouth, deepening the kiss in the process. He pulled me back on top of him, making fireworks explode inside of me like it's the 5th of November (Or 4th of July if you're American! Imogen is British!)

He moved to kissing me on the neck, nibbling and making me lightly moan.

He unzips my dress and slowly pulls it off me. I un-button his shirt and trousers, leaving him to take them off. We get under the covers and continue to make-out more, his hands slowly making their way to my butt as I gently pull on his hair, making him moan against my lips. Nothing can stop us now even if they tried!

Johnson's P.O.V
----NEXT DAY----

I wake up needing to pee. I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom, trying not to wake Imogen.
I finished my business and walked out of the bathroom, hearing a light knock on the door. I open it and see Gilinsky smirking at me.
"Before you say anything.............Yes I did and yes it was amazing!" I quickly say.
"So proud of you dude!" He gave me a bro hug and ruffled my hair. "So, can I come in?" He asks.
"Uh.......You may have to wait until Imogen is awake!" I say, realising that she probably didn't want Gilinsky seeing her naked!
"Why?" He asked confused.
"Well......Uh.......Let's just say that someone is kinda.........Well.........Undressed!" I tried to say, but couldn't find the right words to say!
"Alright! Well, text me when she's awake and dressed then!" He simple said and left.

I closed the door and went back over to the bed. She was in the same position as when I left and she looks adorable when she sleeps. I climb back under the covers and wrap my arm around her waist. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles at me.
"Morning sexy!" I say, earning a giggle from Imogen.
"Morning." She says with a tired voice. I gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"Last night was fun!" I stated and smirked at her.
"Yes! It was!" She replied, making me really happy. "I should probably get changed!"
"Or we could have round 2?" I ask hopefully.
She looked at me with a smile on her face, it's more of a cheeky smile than a friendly smile.
"I'll take that as a yes?" I ask, she nodded in response and started to kiss me.

Gilinsky's P.O.V

Last night, Imogen and Jack locked me out of the room. I kinda got the hint that they wanted to be alone for the night, which I didn't mind at all.
I went to check on them this morning, I knocked the door lightly. After a couple seconds, Johnson answered the door, looking really relaxed. I couldn't help but smirk.
​​​​​​"Before you say anything.............Yes I did and yes it was amazing!" He quickly said.
"So proud of you dude!" I gave him a bro hug and ruffled his hair, even though Imogen had already done so. "So, can I come in?" I ask since I had to change back into my tux as I only had that to wear.
"Uh.......You may have to wait until Imogen is awake!" He replies.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Well......Uh.......Let's just say that someone is kinda.........Well.........Undressed!" He tried to say, but couldn't find the right words to say!
"Alright! Well, text me when she's awake and dressed then!" After that, I left and headed to Aaron, Cam and Taylor's room since I knew that they were awake as I stayed in their room last night.

I knock on the door. Aaron opened it and let me in.
"Still sleeping?" He asked.
"Jack isn't, but Imogen is and I didn't want to wake her!" I said, not mentioning anything about them having sex because I knew that would piss Cam and Taylor off.
"Did they do anything?" Taylor asks nervously.
"Taylor, seriously? Can't you just let her be happy?" Aaron said kind of annoyed with Taylor's question.
"Sorry, I just thought that I was finally gonna get her, then she was taken away from me in a snap!" He explained. I feel kinda sorry for him, but I know how much Johnson loves her and I'm his best friend and best friends will do anything to make each other happy, in my case, stop the boys from going after Imogen.

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe that the love of my life was taken away from me in a snap of a finger. Cam seems to be taking it really well considering he really liked her! I mean he even punched a wall because she fell in love with someone else. Man, that was a long time ago.
Realisation hit me like a brick, The original Magcon Family is splitting apart in a couple days! No more shows until the new Magcon is together! It will never be the same and I will never forget anyone of these guys! Mahogany has left, but she said she will be back for Magcon after she visits her family for a couple of weeks.
These guys are my family and no matter what, we will always be together.

I just need to find out if Imogen is staying with us and continuing Magcon or going home! I'll ask her today if I get the chance.

Ella's P.O.V

I'm the first to wake up in this room! Good, I can start to plan out how I'm gonna steal Shawn and make him mine! Wow, I sound like a insane psychotic fangirl right now! What even is my life?
Anyway, I'm writing ideas of how I can break them up and make Shawn realise that I'm the one for him in my notes on my phone! I then change my password so Lilly can't get onto my phone anymore and so she has no chance of finding out my plan! God she would hate me if she found out! That's why she never will find out.
I think I'm gonna stay in the room all day and say that I feel sick or something and hopefully get some alone time to make operation 'get Shawn' happen with no distractions and disappointments.