~ Chapter 6 ~

Jared pulled up at Emily's cozy home, both boys made wolf calls telling her we were home. I quickly left the truck before I could storm off into the house Embry placed his arm over my shoulder "Come on Bella, we don't bite" He teased then looks down at me "Much" I giggled a little and moved out of Embry grip, without looking at the girl I headed into the house.

"Emily!" I called out, as Embry warned Bella about Emily's scars. Even with them the women was beautiful. I saw her over the oven, I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug "We have extra company" I whispered with annoyance.

Emily moves away and looks at the door as the leech lover enters "Who is this?" I glared at Bella as she stared at Emily's scars; however Emily didn't seemed bothered by the look.

"Who else. Bella Swan" Jared muttered bitterly glancing at Bella and nibbled on his muffin, that Emily had cooked for our arrival.

"So, you're the vampire girl" Emily mused eyeing Bella, I snorted at her comment.

"So, you're the wolf girl" Bella shot back trying to sound brave but you could hear the fear in her tone.

Emily smiled a little "Guess so. Well, I'm engaged to one" Emily said with a fond smile, she was probably thinking of Sam as she looked down at her engagement ring.

I remove myself from Emily's side and seated myself next to Embry, he gave me a bright smile. I reached over the table and picked up a chocolate chip muffin "Leave it up to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order" Emily murmured. I grumbled in agreement, I wasn't too happy that he could not keep his distance, he was the next chief of this tribe and he can't even keep a secret from one girl he has a crush on.

"Um... he didn't say anything to me" Bella said awkwardly, trying to look anywhere but at us.

"That's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want to or not. Oh and check it out! We can hear each others thoughts," Embry revealed smugly looking over at Bella.

I smacked the back of his head; earning a yelp from him "What was that for babe?" He asked rubbing his head, I glared darkly at him.

"What the hell Em" I growled.

"Will you just shut up?" Jared took over "These are trade secrets. Damn it! This chick runs with vampires" Jared snapped glaring at Embry; I knew he didn't trust Bella, he had the same thought as me about her telling the Cullen's everything about us if their returned.

"I can't really run with vampires. Because they're fast," Bella says looking a bit uncomfortable. Emily let out a small laugh at the girl.

A smug smirk worked it's way upon my lips "Yeah" I sneered at the girl "Well, we're faster" Bella stare at me shock.

"Freaked out yet?" Jared says breaking the girls stare on me.

"You're not the first monsters I've met" Bella whispered with a shrug as she looked at Jared, I flinched at the word monsters. We were no way like them precious Cullen's of hers or are we a replacement, there is no way she's messing with us.

Our tense conversation eased up at the sound off Sam entering the house, I stood up from my seat and waited for my brother to come in "Jake's right. You are good with the weird" Sam announced walking into the house, he stared at Bella for a moment before he walked over to Emily and kissed her.

I watched as Paul and Jacob entered the house laughing and joking as if they hadn't just been fighting; I sighed in relief that he was okay, even if we can heal quickly, I still worry. I smile brightly as Paul opened his arms for me, I rushed over and hugged the living daylight out of him.

I sent a quick glare at Jake; who held up his hands in surrender, I giggled and pulled out of my brother embrace and into Jake's earning a glare from Bella. The leech lover stepped forward with a brave look on her face "Taylor is it?" She spoke up. The whole pack tense and look over at us.

"Yeah" I replied pulling away from Jake to look at her.

"Which one is your wolf?" She asked looking over at the guys, I smirked at the comment she thought I was a wolf girl..... Well I am but in a different.

"Oh sweetheart" I cooed "I am one of them" I pride myself at the look on her face; however Jake didn't as he pushed me, earning a growl from not only me but the rest of the pack.

"Shut up" He warned.

I raised an eyebrow "Seriously, She asked and I answered" I walked away and place myself back in my seat, I turn to see Bella and Jake leaving.

"Do you have a death wish?" Jake asked her.

"Why?" I heard her confusion.

"Going up the Lahote sibling"

"Taylor and Paul are sibling?"

"Yeah, there the hotheaded twins of the pack, so be careful" I giggled at the warning Jake gave the girl, I look to Paul to see him smirking.

"I doubt she'll listen" I commented "But I hope for her sake she does" I mumbled, god knows what will happen if she works both me and mine brother up.

I can tell you one thing, it wouldn't be pretty.