I can't lived without you

"You disgraced me, Calla. You have disgraced your father. You didn't fulfill your mission. Get rid of the rogues is all I said. I have kept you safe, happy. I call on you once, and the rogues are still around. I call on you, and you end up being marked by one!" my father scolded. I looked up at him, my eyes full of hatred. He glared at me, everything about him showed me that he hated my being. I was weak in his eyes. I shook angrily. I smirked realising I was furious with him, and stood straight once more, bending back from his squatting position. He wanted to see my eyes. The way they filled with anger and betrayal. 

"I was marked by Cole. Not a rogue. He is a Alpha. I will be his Luna, and if I wanted as such, could join the land with my own packs, giving them our area" i smirked back to my father, who was taken back by my comment. But in no time he had recovered himself, and was once again right in my face.

"You won't speak to anyone like that you filthy female!" he shouted in my face. I couldn't speak, so I only glared at him. His fist connected with my cheek, making me fall on the floor, bleeding. I wiped the blood from my mouth, still glaring. "Wow. You do have a death wish don't you?" he mocked. 

"What do you want me to do? I sit here, watching you abuse me, and you haven't even told me why i'm here" i said sourly. I was still on the floor, staying down, afraid he may beat me again. I refused to show any mercy to his horrible man who has labelled himself as my father. The word father didn't mean you had control over your children, it meant you loved them with all my heart. Nothing about this man even screamed happiness, let alone love. 

"I have brought you here because you have been around rogues. A rogue pack who has pushed their way into Alpha Bane's territory. Now we are getting our own. You shouldn't be with that rogue. I have found you a more..... what's the word? Adequate mate. One what will carry on the tradition of our pack. That filthy rogue will plague my family. If you refuse to follow Max's orders we will kill you. Have you noticed how the only woman in this pack is the alpha female? That's because all of the Banes kill off the women that had disobeyed them. They killed their mates, they mated with rogue's mates. Then killed them. Don't think they won't kill you. Your just another rogue's mate" he said venomously. I gasped, taking in the cruel things that were done to the mates before me. I felt sorry that any she-wolf had someone as cruel and manipulated as this pack. 

"What if my mate was to come find me?" i said back, my confidence breaking. I could hear soft sobs coming from my throat. 

"Oh don't worry. He won't. He will be killed if he gets anywhere near. So I suggest you tell your 'mate' that he shouldn't come. Tell him now. I know you can both communicate from pack frequency" he laughed dryly. 

I tuned in, knowing that was a order. As soon as i heard Cole's voice, i sobbed louder, making my father smirk even more. 

Cole?

Calla! What did they do to you? I can hear your thoughts! I can't believe you are thinking like that! your not just some female. I AM coming to get you. I don't care if it gets me killed. I won't have you tortured by those beasts!

Cole don't! I won't let you. I refuse to make you come and that's a order! Don't come for me. I will only be killed anyway. I want to know that you died happily. That's my only wish. 

I can't live without you.

You have to. there's no way they will let me go, not after they find out my secret. 

What secret? What! no way! it can't be! No way! 

I tuned out, not wanting to explain my secret. My eyes were red. A huge lump was in my throat. My pain was killing me from the inside out. I looked up at the Alphas, who were looking at me wickedly. I narrowed the eyes at them. I started screaming, as my body was writhing in pain. The alphas both looked to each other, confused. The pain started to subside, allowing me to stop and look up. My eyes were watery, and i stared at the grim faces, wondering if one will break and help me. 

"Why did you just do that?" Alpha Bane asked. 

"Why do you think? I was writhing in pain. I have something hurting inside me. I must be ill of course" I said like they were stupid. Max came to my side, feeling my head. No fever. he felt my pulse. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

"Nothing. Are you sure your ill?" Max said, narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Of course I am. I couldn't fake something like that." i said again, getting agitated.

"Get the pack doctor. He will check her over. we don't want disease on our Luna now do we?" he said. The pack doctor came running in about five minutes after. Two of the Banes lifted me to a room, placing me on a cold table, making me wince. They all left the room, leaving me with my father, Alpha Bane, and Max. I gulped as the doctor looked me over. He sighed, stepping back and looking at his Alpha. 

"Well?" Alpha Bane said firmly. 

"Everything seems normal but-" the doctor tried to say.

"Then she lied. She's fine!" My father shouted, growling at me. 

"You didn't let me finish sir. Your daughter. She's carrying a baby" he said quietly. Both the alphas and Max looked shocked. They stared at me, open mouthed, unable to believe the doctor. I smiled smugly. Cole had sensed it, and I had let him see it in my mind. I didn't want the Bane pack to know, but as my baby moved inside me, I could help screaming out. It hurts. Now i had no chance for them to let me go. 

"That's not possible. She's not been marked again!" Max said, outraged. Oh but it was possible. No one knew that it was possible to mate because they were scared that their mate would be stolen.

"It is possible, because its been done!" Alpha Bane said angrily. He was shaking. His anger made his face red, bringing out his goatee beard and his thick brown mop hair. I hated him.  hated everything about him.

"What's wrong with her having a child?" the doctor said. Everyone looked at him, making him wince away. They considered this. Finally, Alpha Bane spoke again.

"She may not be able to mate with us, but she can still give us a child. The child shall stay with us, she shall care for it. That's all we can do. It will still wind up the Krypton Alpha enough, making him come to rescue her. His death will come a little longer away, but will still come"

"But father, What if its female?" Max said.

"It will be trained like the males. There will only be one female, so she cannot go into the field. She will stay and train, and can go on the missions with her uncles. She will be our secret weapon. No one will be able to resist her, making them weak, allowing a good attack. She will be useful" Alpha Bane replied.

"What do we do until its born?" my father said, turning to the doctor. It was like I had disappeared.

"I'd say two weeks. Then the baby will be born. Keep her inside, give her plenty of food and water, and have someone check her fever every hour. When the baby is born, it should be about five months  until the baby is able to train. Then it will grow the same as we have. In human years. Just make sure you follow my requests for before the birth" he said quieter than before. Alpha Bane nodded once, and told Max to take me to my room. Max came to me, picking me up, and taking me away. Alpha Bane walked another direction.  I was placed into a bed, and my tempreture was checked. Food was given to me. I didn't care. My baby was draining me. I felt so weak. I feel asleep, hoping so much that Cole would find me, bring me home, and raise our family the right way.

What do you think? tell me your opinions. Vote Comment And Fan. Would Love to hear from you!