I'm the Successor

I woke up to my baby moving again. I screamed out, making the alphas run into the room, panicking. It was like it was their child. This child shouldn't be here I thought. I clutched at my stomach, making the pain stop. My father try to comfort my arm. I growled at him making him wince back. There was no reason for him to start acting the responsible parent now, after all he had done. I hated him.

"Get out!" i snapped at him.

"Sweetie-" he soothed.

"GET OUT OR SO HELP ME!" i screamed at him. He left the room quickly. No one should push a female pregnent alpha. Especially if they wanted to keep the child. Max was sat on the chgair in the corner of the room, at the foot of my bed. I felt cold, and in pain. It was terrible. I tried to leave my bed, but someone caught me as I fell. I was weak. It had been a week since I had eaten, as I refused to eat food from these monsters. I shrugged off the arm who held me. I started walking away, and Alpha Bane looked at me with a confused expression.

"Where Are You Going?" he asked. 

"Away from you. I hate you all. I want someone who will actually love me. Someone who will care for this child the right way! Someone who isn't you!" i spat.

"We do care! I love you! Power has gotten to their heads. Don't believe them. Our child will be raised properly" Max said, causing my head to snap round angrily. 

"OUR child? Last time I checked, this wasn't your child Max! You don't care! If you cared I would be with my pack. Or at least with my family. where my mother would comfort me better than you do! I want to see my brothers! I WANT TO SEE MY BROTHERS!" I screamed. Max just stood there. He gulped slowly, staring in horror at me. 

"Your not saying this. Its the baby" he said quietly.

"Last time i checked, I was! I wish for you to leave now. I want to see a woman, who knows what i'm going through. I wish for my mother and my family to come. That is all I wish for, then I will do what you ask" i said, more quieter this time. 

"As you wish. I will get your father to bring your mother and brothers to see you. My wife will come help you get dressed" Alpha Bane said through gritted teeth. I knew he didn't like my requests. They left, leaving me alone. Just enough time to escape, i thought. I saw the window in the corner. I ran to it, opening it enough to fit me through. I squeezed through the gap, wincing quietly as I caught my bump on the edge of the window. I shut the window, looking around. I saw one Bane, walking around towards me. I smiled at him. 

"Identify yourself" he said in a harsh tone.

"Oh sorry. Max said I could get some air, after being cooped up in that room for ages. I was only standing here, that's all"I said innocently.

"OK. Best wishes for your child" he said, looking down at the bump. "Max will be proud" He waltzed off, leaving me alone again. I thought about turning wolf, but shook my head. My bones would have to change to fit the human child in my stomach. It would hurt too much, giving me too much attention. I walked swiftly to the forest, then ran/waddled into the darkness. I smelt the air, I could smell a small trail to my pack house. I heard alarms going off behind me, and ran faster. I hear a wolf growl. I looked up, seeing it wasn't a Bane. I gulped as I stood crouched in front of me. I recognised it for a second there. 

"Sean?" I said cautiously. the wolf stopped growling, pricking up his ears. It was Sean. My family was near. They would take me back to my Father. "I got lost in the forest, I was running when I heard wolves, thinking it was rogues. Sorry" i said carefully. Sean sniffed my bump, then walked to my side, pushing it lightly in the direction I was running from. 

"Oh no! I needed some air. I was hurting. I figured out that running stopped the pain. May I run some longer. Can you just say to Father where I am please?" I said innocently as he kept pushing me. He stopped for a second, sneezed in agreement, then ran to the house. I had bought myself time. I ran some more. Soon I was at the border. I tuned into pack frequency. 

Calla?

Yeah its me. Come to the border quickly. I've made a run for it. I can't shift. The baby is stopping me. Hurry. Before they catch me. They had alarms off by the time I had reached the forest.

OK I'll be there soon. 

I waited, watching the distance. I felt my heart jump when I saw them. Cole, Jason, Taylor, David, Daniel and Cole's parents. Naomi's wolf was a creamy colour. Gorgeous i thought. I ran to them quickly. Cole shifted at hugged me carefully minding my bump. I was crying.

" Come quickly my dear. Before they catch us" Naomi warned.

" Too late" I turned quickly, seeing the Banes and Wolfe pack. WE were totally outnumbered. "Come Calla. You can't stay with them. The pain will kill you" my mother said. I growled at her. How would she know about me? 

" Back Off Mother" i snarled. She looked at me surprised but stood silent. "This is my pack. This is my mate" i said to my family. I heard Max growl. I started screaming, making both packs move forward a little. I gasped after this pain. I could hear my child's voice. 

"Impossible!" i whispered, even though both packs could hear me. 

"What? What is it?" Cole asked, worried. 

"I can hear her" i said breathlessly. 

"Hear her?" my father said.

"Yes. She can talk to me. It's a girl" i said, caressing my stomach.

"See my beautiful, I told you you were special" my mother crooned. 

"What does it mean?" i said, turning to Naomi. she shrugged. 

"I've never heard of anything like this" she replied.

"It's because your more than you think. You are the successor. A female Alpha given power for being so pure hearted and powerful" my daughter said calmly inside me.

"I'm the successor" i said. Everyone gasped. Max reached forward. Cole growled stopping him from touching me. 

"The successor must be in our family. We have waited many generations for this" Alpha Bane said.

"No. I am the pure hearted one. I will choose my own path" i said.

"Follow Max, Take your pack with him. He is special too. He will turn against his family and he will join your pack. He will love you, even though your not his. Listen to me. Go to my youngest uncle, and take him with you. He isn't like the rest. He shouldn't be broken into them" my daughter said again. 

I walked to Dylan, taking his hand. "You can come with me, if you like." i said softy to him. He nodded, walking away. No one said anything. "Max, are you coming. I hear you are joining our pack. Anyone else coming?" i said. I saw Max hesitate, then walk forward. I looked to my brothers, who stood there. They were all cowards. I started to walk away, when I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. 

"What's happening?" i said between gasps of air and falling to the ground. everyone was around in, looking worried. I wasn't talking to them. They had no answers. I was talking to my daughter.

"I'm coming."  she replied. I just heard her comment, before screaming out in pain.