The sparrow is awake.....

I could here everyone around me. It sounded muffled, like they weren't in the room. I opened my eyes, moaning and closing them again when a bright spotlight was in my face. Once my eyes had adjusted, i looked around the room. It wasn't what i thought the room would look like. I imagined white walls with lots of hospital equipment in the middle of the room. In actual fact, the room was filled with candles. Burgundy coloured candles that flickered in the still air. The room was a dark red colour, and I was laying on a medical table. There was petals all over the floor. It was a beautiful room, but i didn't understand why it was like this. I sat up. I was healed. My cuts weren't deep enough to scar. I yawned and listened in to the muffled noises. I tuned in to my werewolf hearing and sat frozen so I could hear clearer. 

"Are you sure?" A woman said

"Of course! The boy won't live. He isn't healing or responding to treatment. Unless he starts communicating he will die" another woman said. 

"And your sure that there's no other way?" I could hear the woman's desperation in her voice.

"Yes. This is the only way" the second woman said sadly. I wondered who it was about and I could only think of two people. either Cole or Jason. I started to feel sick. they couldn't die. I wouldn't let them. I listened in again, waiting to hear anymore valuable information I might find.

"How will Calla react? She will go ballistic if she finds out!" the first woman asked. 

"Best not to tell her then. she's under a lot of drugs. She should be ok now, peacefully sleeping. But when the drug wears off, she will flip and we may have to drug her again like last time" I thought about it. I thought i had passed out from the shock. Then a sharp pain stung my arm, making my rub it. I had been darted like some animal. I was angry, and full of sorrow. Someone was dying, and I was stuck in a room full of petals and candles. 

"what is it, Matron?" the first voice asked, sounding quite worried. 

"She's awake. The sparrow is awake m'lady" she said politely. I heard footsteps coming closer, and the door handle move slowly down. In came two woman. One wearing a black dress with a apron, her hair tied up in a old fashioned bun on her head. The other was wearing a blue feathery gown,her posture was poised and she had a beautiful smile. They both walked to the side of the table cautiously.

"Calla Dear, How do you feel?" The beautiful woman said. I was weary of telling her anything, as she was strange and I had no idea where I was. 

"Fine. Who are you? I need Cole. I need him to be OK" i said, coming out more like a whimper. 

"I am your mother, and Queen. Queen Aurora. Cole is unable to come at the moment. And i can't allow you to leave this room, Calla. You still aren't all healed, as you required two broken ribs and a broken leg. I can't have you seeing Cole, yet. I'm sorry calla" she said. she really did sound sorry. I couldn't help but feel a warm loving glow from my mother. 

"well, if i can't see my mate, can I at least change my clothes? Or bathe?" i said. I smelt of blood. a horrible smell. My clothes were stained with it, and I wanted nothing more than to just change my clothes. 

"I can allow that" she chuckled. She seemed quite a motherly person, as a Alpha female should be. I hadn't gained that yet, as I had still been waiting for my alpha female title. We had planned the ceremony a couple of weeks before I was kidnapped. I was helped up, and Matron, as I found out, called some maids to help me dress. Two maids turned up, called Cally and Alexis. They brought a whole choice of clothes with them. 

I peered over the trolley, watching the two over the top maids. They both fussed over me. I picked out a pair of grey skinny-jean trousers, making a start of a unique looking outfit. They went nicely with a White and black top, and a leather jacket. The maids decided to straighten my hair, but it fell it my eyes so I placed it in a ponytail. My mother laughed and placed some sunglasses on my face, saying I looked like a celebrity. I laughed, walking out the door, subtley going to search for Cole. I had no hurting leg, so my leg must have healed. I had no hurting ribs, so they must have healed too. I walked down the corridor, looking behind to see if i was being followed. No one had come. 

Coast clear? I asked my wolf. 

Yes Calla, No one if following. The maids were posted offduty. My wolf said back. I smiled to myself, knowing no one had suspected a thing. I needed to find Cole. I knocked on every door, looking for Cole. 

Try The End door. I'm sensing something from that room. Something powerful my wolf said. Her agent side was still drilled into her. I trotted to the door, opening it suddenly and stopping when I saw who was there. Taylor, David,Daniel, Cole, Connor, Adam, Ryan and Sam were all sat around a table, looking at the sleeping body of Jason. Cole looked healed, and he looked at me, his eyes full of regret. I stood staring at Jason. 

"I-I Um " i said, not taking my eyes from Jason. Cole came to my side, holding me comfortly, yet firmly, so I didn't hurt myself. "Why are you all here?" I finally said, finding my voice. 

"we are deciding who will do the deed" Taylor said, earning two elbows from the twins. 

"The deed?" I asked.

"Oh Nothing" David said quickly. 

"Tell me. I deserve to know. How are the children?" i snapped, then turned to Cole looking into his eyes.

"It's not good. They were attacked in the attack by Ren. He was trying to kill them. Connor passed away, but Lily is ok. I'm so sorry Calla. I would have told you, but you were unconcious" Cole said, crying loudly. One of my children was dead. All at the hands of that monster. I swallowed back a lmp in my thoat, trying not to cry, although it killed me not to. My Child was dead. My child was dead. I burst out crying, falling out of Cole's arms to the floor. I sobbed loudly, until David came to my side, and I remembered he owed me a explanation. I sucked back as many sobs as I could manage, trying to listen intently. 

"You know how Jason is in bad shape?" David began. I nodded, unable to remove the lump in my throat. "well, would you do anything to save him?" he said. I thought about it. I couldn't imagine a life without Jason. We all needed him.

"Y-y- Yes" i stuttered out. 

"Well, we can. If we were to swap with him, he would live and we would take the pain. One of us would die. We are trying to decide who will save him, Calla, That's why we didn't want you here" His words were like a knife in my back. I couldn't imagine someone giving their life up for Jason. He was their Alpha, but I wasn't going to let that make his packmates want to kill themselves.

"No. Don't. Jason wouldn't want you too. I'll do it" I said, all unconfidence gone now, only leaving determation. 

"Calla, You can't do this. Your the princess. You can't die anyway, you have your mate" he said, nodding his head up to Cole, who stood silently. 

"I can't let you all die for Jason. I can't" I sobbed. Everyone stared at me. I knew no one was willing to take the pain, but they would do it for their Alpha. Their faces framed all the same torn expression. 

"We must. We don't want to loose our Alpha ,Calla" Daniel said, stepping forward.

"So who's willing to do it then?" I said sourly, wanting them to stop the nonsense and just let someone like Ren take the pain. They all looked at each others faces, willing the other person to step forward. "Well Then?" I said, more angrily. I was grieving badly now, greiving my son, and greiving Jason. I know he wasn't dead, but I didn't want him to die. 

"I will" one of them said, and i heard someone step forward. I looked up to see who it was, surprised to see who had spoken up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who do you think spoke up? Was it Adam? Taylor? Sam? Connor? David? Daniel? Ryan? Or Cole? I left this cliffhanger for a purpose. To make you think. Tell me who you think says it, and Comment. Comment, Vote and fan! Thanks for reading. Alreaady have ideas for the next chapter. Don't forget to look back on here and see if I've added new chapters! Thanks to all my readers who Got My reads up to 1100 today! I love you guys. I almost started screaming when I saw how many reads I had. I've been waiting to see if I got 1100 views for ages! Thank you all so much. You all mean alot!