Dead

"Uh?Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Clarissa Flynn?" The caller asked.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"I replied nervously, looking at my friends who were really shocked.

"I'm Agent Shannon Willows, I 'm from the FBI." She answered.

"What did I d-" I was about to ask, thinking that I was in trouble.

"Your parents have been murdered sweetie, we need you to come home..." She slowly interrupted.

No. No. NO!My parents! I felt a tingly sensation in my legs, they were shaking, hey felt like jelly...Soon I fell on my knees, shaking all over.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" My friends asked in concern at the same time, they were worried.

"Gotta go." I replied as the tears stung my eyes before streaming down my cheeks like waterfalls.

I ran over to where all the candy was and found Amy stuffing her mouth with a Mars bar.

"AMY!" I yelled, and she looked up. Her little bag was full of candies."EMERGENCY! WE GOT TO GO HOME!" I cried.

I gripped her tiny hand and dragged her home.

"What's wrong?" She asked through mouths of sugary candy.

I was going to cry even more. how do I tell my eight-year-old sister our parents were dead?

Outside my house, I saw quite a few police cars. And across the door there was that crime scene tape. I saw a figure come up to us, it was Shannon. I knew by her name tag. She told my sister to wait in the car and put her hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to see the bodies?" She asked. Slowly I nodded, before I was patted on the back.

I was tingling with fear, going to see my parent's dead bodies...