Emily

"I can't believe they could find someone so fast! I'll have to make it harder!" The demon growled. Her sharp teeth shone under the little bit of light in the room. "This game is a little tricky... You will need to wander around the house and survive. Find a hidden diamond. It's the most powerful diamond and can help you get out. There will be traps, they could kill you, and you have to kill other people if they get in your way or get that diamond you want. Let's begin!" She said. The chains that tied us to the chair became like snakes and slithered away. I felt like screaming, they were slithering, mimicking the movement of a snake really well, and I despised snakes. I appeared in my bedroom with Jessica, now I had to find Amy. "Clarissa, we need weapons!" She cried. Sighing, I dug in the box and found two penknives and a torchlight which I handed to her as I still had mine. "A diamond!" I said. I found it! I grabbed it and laughed, looking at it. Jessica angrily grabbed the torch and the diamond from me. She shone the light on the diamond. "It's a fake! It has a date on it..." She sighed.

"I'll just keep it." I insisted, plopping the diamond in my pocket.

Once we ran outside, it was just complete darkness, even my room's lights now were out. That was when I heard creaking of bones and hissing. Oh shoot. That thing, it was walking past us, I looked at what it was looking at, a diamond I ran towards it, Jessica too, but I slowed down to not allow it to notice me. But that thing started screaming when it saw me and I took my penknife and stabbed it, it wanted to hurt us... Black blood oozed from its chest. "One dead!" That demon said. I saw all the black blood on my hands and panicked. "What have I done!?" I screamed. "Never Mind! Until this game is over, it is okay to kill, plus it is not human!" Jessica rushed all the words out of her mouth and grabbed me. We headed into the bathroom and we felt like we were being followed, I turned around and shone my flashlight on two children, Amy and Emily! Jessica grabbed Emily and I grabbed Amy. They have not found any diamonds. "Creeeaaakkk..." Wait the floorboard was bending, it was a trap! I slowly pulled up my leg and put in on a safe floorboard. But the board just flew and hit the ground below it. There were hisses and a tentacle reached out. It grabbed Emily. She struggled and pulled, she kicked and tossed but it was stronger. We held her, it was a tug of war! I pulled and tugged but that thing was too strong...

The thing dragged her and she was.... GONE!