It's back

I let out screams of terror as I turned around and saw that thing. I jumped off the bed and grabbed Jessica. I slammed her room door shut and took out the key. As I slipped the key into my pocket, I heard banging against the door. "RUN!" Jessica screamed. We ran all the way to the second bathroom. When we were inside, we hid in the bath tub. "OH MY..." I screamed. There was a girl sitting in the bath tub, with just a torn, grey dress on. Her skin was burned and rotting off. She had seven black holes on her face and a long tongue, her black hair swayed as she got out. Two things shot out of her back like legs. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she twisted herself in grotesque manners before climbing out of the bathtub.

Her body was in the air and those 'legs' directed her two us. She stretched out her tongue and grabbed my arm. It stung like thousands of bee stings. "LET'S GO!!!" I screamed as she tugged me towards her. I was on my heels, going to be lifted into the air. Jessica looked through the cupboards and got a scissors. She cut the girls tongue  and it fell to the ground, making me scream in terror. "COME ON!!!!" Jessica yelled. There was still a little bit of the tongue on my hand. I ripped it off revealing a bleeding wound and mark on my arm. I threw it into a puddle of black liquid, the girl's blood, and it burnt. We ran out of the bathroom, realising that it was the worst time for Aunt Millie to go shopping all the way in the city with Emily and Amy. We ran into the next room, which had red tape on it. "WAIT!!!! Red tape!" Jessica said, pointing to the door. I grabbed her hand and said," WE HAVE NO TIME!!!!" And we dashed in...