Secret Room

Having OCD, after that experience with all the dirt and stuff, I had to take a second shower. My head was filled with the memories of what had just happened, it sent chills down my spine. I closed the door in of the shower and turned on the hot water. I watched as the steam came out of the water which was beating the ground. I stepped into the the streams of water and it wet me all over. My hair was all wet and sticking to my back.
It was super long and I had to hold it up so I could wash the rest of my body.

My body was warmed by the water as I rinsed of all the conditioner left on my hair. It was soothing. I heard sounds. Leaning against the walls. Screeeee. I felt a cold sensation on the half of my body that was under the shower which made me jump across the shower, the water was freezing cold! I grabbed my towel and dried of quickly. Putting on my purple shirt and blue pants, what I slept in for autumn.

Screee! I was startled by the sound. I walked out of the bathroom . Scree... I heard it. I went to the next door to the bathroom and tried to open it. I tugged at the doorknob but it was locked, dang!

Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Hello Clarissa!" It greeted and I turned around in horror and shock.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I have school tomorrow and it's late rite now. Bye! More updates soon!

Love,
Hedwig/ Miss_Paranormal