Death

"JESSICA!!" I croaked,I immediately grasped onto both of her hands tightly and tugged her away from Jake's grasp. " LET GO STUPID GIRL!" He growled, but I was determined with all my soul to pull Jessica away, far far away from that creature, I knew, I just knew, it was not Jake. It was like a tug-of-war between Jake and I Jessica was the rope. " LET GO!YOU WON'T DO THIS TO YOUR DAUGHTER!" I barked, hoping that a bit of Jake was still inside that merciless creature's soul. Jake snickered and cackled, only pulled much much more harder. My wimpy and skinny arms were no match for Jake's muscular,long and demonic ones ones. My grip slowly loosened on her hands, I watched in terror as Jessica was pulled from my grasp and was in Jake's hands. I bawled as she was dragged into the cold, creepy darkness...

She screamed and yelped for help, pleading with Jake to set her free

She screamed and yelped for help, pleading with Jake to set her free. Dan desperatley tried to shoot Jake, but it was pitch black darkness and Jake was slithering about. He dragged her around the floors the floors as she cried for help and dragged her fingernails along them. In minutes, her screams died out... And all that was left was Jake's cackle echoing throughout the house.I screamed," YOU FOOL!"Jake cackled and beat his chest before lagging me by my right limb. I was forlorn, I had a thirst for revenge... My blood boiled with anger and my heart burned with rage.I gripped the jackhammer and swung it right into his ugly face.He crumpled to the floor. " Well done..." Someone said. I wad afraid, my hands shook and the jackhammer slipped out of my hands, my bloody hands...

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, more coming soon!!!