~Winter Wonderland~

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have four hours left before we land. Just like everyone else, Autumn is fast asleep. The whole plane is dark with light making their way to the front of the plane. Autumn has her head resting on my lap, wrapped up in her blanket like she is in a cocoon made of gold. Suddenly she grips my leg, her nails dig into me. I thought she was awake but she rolls onto her back. She looks really uncomfortable since her legs are all cramped up onto one seat. I look over her out the open window shade, and find that it is early in the morning (really early). I guess that they won't be jet lagged when we start the day.

I look down at my sunshine. My sunshine. She looks adorable with her hair all messy, shaping her face, and the blanket almost covering her nose. Photo op! I pull my phone out of my pocket, and open Snapchat. I choose the dog filter and take a selfie with my sleeping beauty. Caption: "Sleeping beauty and I are almost at Lake O'Hara!". I put my phone away and look down at Autumn. A lazy smile appears on my face. Poor thing is exhausted from the flight, I give her a quick kiss on the top of her head and gently play with her hair. She gives a little stir and yawns.
"Good morning sunshine" I say quietly to her as she looks up at me.

"Is it really morning already?" She looks a bit confused, which makes her super cute. I give a little chuckle.

"Yes sunshine, you slept for quite a while" she gives a little humph and falls back onto my lap. I give another chuckle.
"Hey, look" I point to the plane window beside Autumn and she turns her head to see. As soon as she sees outside the window she gives a little squeal. We are passing over the mountains and a carpet of snow is draped over them. They look like whipped cream peaks. The snow is glittering from the sun shinning on it, and the pine trees are sprinkled with powder. I see Autumn grab her phone to take a photo and I smile. I watch her take her photo and lean back in her seat.
"What do you want to do first? I could show you around the town or if you are a bit tired from the flight we could just make some hot chocolates and start 'christmas-fying' the house?"

"Well it all depends on you," she starts stroking her delicate fingers through my hair, "Iv'e had enough sleep, so I'm not tired, but you might be?"

I am feeling a little bit tired, but I did sleep for a few hours earlier on in the flight.

"I should last til' 7:00pm" I give a pathetic laugh.

"I would like to see around the town," Autumn starts flicking through an O'Hara magazine, skimming her eyes through the snowy pages.

"Great! I do know this great hot chocolate place, and they also have the best chocolate moose" I grab her attention.

"Yay! That sounds fun" Her eyes, a darker shade of peanut butter, smile at me. I give her a cheeky smile back, then kiss her on the forehead.

"Alright travellers! We will be landing now. Those who will be carrying on their journey to Lake O'Hara, please make your way to the boat taxis', who will take you to the boats to get there. I hope you had a pleasant flight"

"Yay!!! We're landing!" Autumn hugged my arm tightly with excitement.

I suddenly feet my stomach swirl around just like when we were taking off. Next to me Autumn is humming, finding the sound of her voice amusing. I secretly pull my phone out and video her. Oh man! She is cute! Out of nowhere the plane shakes, and drops a little. I hate turbulence. I turn my gaze towards the window, and see nothing but white puffy clouds.

"Sorry about that folks! We will be experiencing a bit of turbulence now"

I held Autumn's hand to make her feel more safe, but then I realise that her face is showing flashes of adrenaline. She likes it?

"It's like a rollercoaster!" Autumn let's out a little giggle when the plane drops again.

Strange girl she is. I guess that's why I love her though, because she is Autumn. 

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach must think I'm crazy! The expression on his face tells me that he does't find turbulence very exciting. Suddenly I feel one big shock as we hit the ground. I am buzzing with joy right now! I look next to me and see Zach squinting his eyes. Cute.  

"Ok folks! We have landed. If you are going to Lake O'Hara or any other lake, please make your way to the taxi's who will take you to the boats. If this is your desired destination, then make your way out front to where the shuttles are, and they will take you to the nearest town. I hope you enjoyed your flight."  

I squeeze Zach's hand, then unbuckle my seatbelt. 

"Isn't this great! This is going to be the best holiday ever!" I say as I look out the frosty window and see the snowy runway, and the airport roof cover in snow. Behind the airport lay some beautiful mountains. As I throw my bag over my shoulder, we start walking to the front of the plane. Zach is behind me and holding my hand as we shuffle down the crowed isle. 

Isle. My mind starts to wander off at the thought of an isle. This is silly! As much as I want to marry Zach, there is no way he would ask me. I really do love Zach, but people around us probably just think we are some teenage couple going through an 'I love you' stage. It doesn't seem like that when we re together though. My life wit Zach, literally feels like a fairy tale.

Taking the boat to Lake O'Hara 

Zach, Emily, my little brother Jamie, and me are making our way to the Bach across the lake. Zach is rowing with two giant wooden rows. The water is a beautiful winter aqua colour, a little bit murky but it is very pretty. Ahead I can see a wooden ramp, which is where we will park the boat. It is a bright blue day, with a hazy sun shinning on the lake's surface. The fog is now clearing up and I can see the Bach - two wooden houses right next to each other, one of them is quite big, and the other not so much. Running right next to small house is a path, slightly brushed with powdered snow. Surrounding the houses are pine trees dusty with snow. Icicles are hanging off the edges of the houses, and next to the big house, is a slight hill (perfect for going down on a sled!) This is the best place anyone could choose to spend Christmas. 

"Wow! This is amazing" Jamie is amazed by the sight in front us, "Did you used to live here?" 

"We used to live in a city in Canada, but we used to come here a lot" Emily replies, proud that she knows her stuff. 

"You must have had the best childhood ever!" Jamie continues to Emily as I stare at Zach's muscles. 

We are gliding through the mirky yet beautiful water as we enter any girls dream.