~ Christmas Cookies ~

Authors Note:

Hello readers! Are you enjoying our book so far? Do you have any questions about any of the characters or what is happening? Please leave a comment is the comment section!!!!! BTW this is our 32 chapter, how many more do you guys want? - Cloud_Queens

PLEASE VOTE FOR BOOK COVER AT THE END OF CHAPTER 

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" ~ Unknown

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. That was the most awkward dinner I have ever been to. Everyone was silent, and when someone finally decides to talk (my mum) she starts talking about Autumn and I... ya know being a couple and all. Thanks a lot mum. Anyways, Autumn is downstairs baking with Emily again because she wants this to be the best Christmas ever. Mainly because she was browsing through Tumblr like, literally the whole night last night, and came up with heaps of ideas that she wants to do for Christmas.

I have nothing to do at the moment but play video games with Jamie who is also bored out of his mind.

"Ugh! Stop beating me!" Jamie has been yelling at me the whole time because I keep beating him in Super Mario, which personally I think is a very stupid game.

"It't not my fault I'm good at this game! Why don't we play a different game?" I suggest this poor child, because I know what's like to be a kid and keep being beaten by someone... it's a horrible felling, I think.

"Ok...How about Minecraft?!" His cute face lightens up.

"Um, ok" With the remote, I exit our previous game and change to Minecraft. I like Minecraft because I like building my own world and houses, but I get so annoyed when die and everything I had is gone. besides, I'm not the best player at this game... so I guess Jamie will feel a bit better.

"Ok, so we have to do this in a team! Ok? You go collect some wood from over there, and I will go mining!" Jeez he is adorable, ordering me around.

"Yes sir!" I playfully say a I try to figure out which controls makes me walk. I know, everyone should know how to play this game, but I certainly don't.

"Awesome! I have heaps of iron and coal. What about y-, what!? How come you only have four blocks of wood? We need to be on a roll here!" Yup, I totally don't know how to play. Jamie leans over and shows me the controls for breaking blocks. Once I get the hang of it, I have about 40 blocks (I don't really know if that's a lot but it is a record for me!)

"Boys!" Autumn is calling us from downstairs

"Yeah?" I reply

"Cookies are ready!"

"Coming" Jamie throws the remote controller on the bed and runs out the door towards the smell of the freshly baked cookies. Which do smell really yummy. I walk out of the room and go downstairs to the kitchen. The warm homely smell of chocolate chip cookies fill my nose, and I can just remember when I would steal all the cookies of the plate when I was little.

"Just take one, Zach" My mum would say

"Ok mommy" I reached out and took one cookie, and the taste of it was like a drug and I wanted more. I sneaked a few more cookies, then a few more... and more.

"Ok, leave some for Santa for when he comes tonight!" Emily chirps as she brings the plate of fresh cookies. 

"and some milk, we don't want Santa getting thirsty!" I hear my sunshine call out from around the kitchen.