~ Bye Bye Lake O'hara ~

"She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes"~Unknown

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been dying to tell Zach about Hawaii, and now he knows! So at least I don't have to hold it in anymore. We have to leave at 5:30 this morning, go on the boats to where our taxi will be, then we will go to the airport, and our flight leaves at 8:30am. I just got up to get ready to leave, and make sure that I have packed everything.

Zach walks into my room dressed and all, "how did you pack my swim suit, and my shorts?"

"I have girlfriend skills" I giggle while folding one last t-shirt and packing into my suitcase. He laughs at this.
"No but seriously, how?" He wonders. I zip the suitcase closed before turning to Zach.

" I snuck them into my suitcase, then when we got here I put them in your draw" I'm smiling a lot at the fact that Zach thinks I'm smart.

"Clever..." He nods his head.

"Anyways, we need to get outta here soon" I loop my arms around Zach's neck.

"yes we do" Zach looks at his watch

"Ok, well I will take the bags down stairs while you do your last goodbyes to the mirror" He smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"Ok" I head towards the bathroom to do my 'last goodbyes to the mirror' while Zach picks my suitcase up and goes downstairs. I take a last look around my room that I had for the past 2 weeks. This has been an amazing Christmas and holiday and I can't wait to see what Hawaii will bring for us as a couple. I'm not usually an emotionally person but for some reason I can feel some tears starting to roll down my face. This place has had so many memories and I can't wait to look back at them someday. I wipe my tears from my cheeks and walk downstairs.

"All ready for Hawaii?" Zach asks me. I nod with a big smile on my face.

"Let's do this!" I answer. We both laugh at my response. Zach suddenly picks me up and starts spinning me around. He must be really excited. Hehe.

"Why did you pick me up?" I ask him when he puts me down. Zach starts to blush a little at my question. He is so adorable right now, I should try to make him blush more.

"Ummm because I'm excited..." Awww cute! I was right. I reach up on my toes an give him a little kiss on the cheek. He blushes even more. ADORABLE.

Airport

"Just call us if you need anything." Mum says to us.

"We will mum." I reply. I'm starting to get annoyed, mum has already said that to us 7 times!

Flight 203 please come to the boarding area. We hear over the intercom. I give mum a little smile that says 'sorry'. Zach holds my hand as we all wave our goodbyes. As soon as mum and the Evans leave Zach gives me a little kiss on the cheek. I suddenly felt the spot where he kissed me start to heat up.

"So what do you want to do in Hawaii?" I meekly try to attempt a conversation.

"What ever you want cupcake." He simply replies.

"Do you want to see the fireworks?" I suggest.

"Sure." Humph. Why is he making this conversation so hard?

"Hey, is everything ok?" I ask him, suddenly worried. He smiles at me.

"Everything's fine sunshine just thinking."

"About what?" I wonder. He turns to look at me.

"You." And just like that, I'm gazing back into his crystal eyes that I think I could get lost in. I would have tried to find out what was going on in his mind, if it wasn't for the person behind the counter didn't ask for our plane tickets. I jumped from the fright of coming back to reality and Zach could only just contain his laughter. I gave him a look that said shut up but he just looked like he wanted to laugh even more. I just rolled my eyes and gave the lady at the counter our tickets.

"Thank you. Have a nice flight." She says to us just as we leave.

"Come on" Zach said with a wink. All of my excitement rushed back to me as I remembered that it is just me and Zach for a week alone. Like the gentleman he is, Zach let me get the window seat... Again. He sat next to me and lifted the arm rest up so I could snuggle next to him. Can I just say, I love going on plane rides with Zach. Sitting next to each other for hours, huddled under the same blanket, hehehe...

"Why are you smiling?" Zach asks me. Oops, I was remembering him holding me in his arms in the snow... Kissing...

"Umm... Because I was remembering us kissing in the snow..." Well there is no point in lying to your boyfriend right? He leans in closer and rubs his nose on my face.

"I loved that too." He whispers in my ear. Him just doing that is enough to shake me. He smiles at my reaction then leans back into his seat with his arm around me. I let out a breath I was holding. How can he take my breath away from me without even trying? Will I always feel this way around him? Either way, I loved it.

"You are adorable when act all flustered." Zach says to me with a content smile resting on his face.

"How can you make me 'flustered' so easily? Do I do the same to you?" I wonder. He thinks for a moment before answering.

"You do a lot more than that sunshine."

"When? I don't mean too..." I bite my lip trying to think of times when Zach seemed 'flustered' by my presence.

"If you don't stop doing that sunshine, I might have to climb over onto your seat and kiss you senseless." Zach says all of a sudden. Wait, stop what?"

"Stop what?" I ask.

"That." Zach says before he rubs his fingers over my lips. Oh, I was biting my lips.

"Why would that make you want to kiss me senseless?" I am seriously confused.

"Because it is so tempting when you do that." Zach says in a slightly husky tone.

"Well, who is stopping you?" I reply with a whisper.

"I-" but I didn't let him finish because I already captured his lips in mine. He seemed a bit surprised at my boldness but I heard a low chuckle. Conscious that we are on a public plane I don't let the kiss go on for too long but long enough.

"And to think that I get this for a week." Zach whispered under his breath. I don't think it was meant for me to hear so I just pretended I didn't.

"Happy?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Good, because that was fun." I answer as a joke.

"And delicious." Zach says back to me with a sly smirk on his face. And just like that, my blush is back. Oh boy.