~ After ~

Your mistakes don't define you ~ Unknown

Autumns POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wasn't that fire show amazing!" Zach says to me on the walk back to the hotel. After I finished taking my photos, we walked down a little pathway that led to an amazing fire show. Men were juggling sticks that were on fire. Zach really wanted to have a go but I was mortified he was going to get hurt, so I told him "Zach, if you go and try to juggle something that is on fire and could hurt you, I swear I will be on the first plane home.". You can imagine his surprise when I told him and he never mentioned it again. But I have to admit, the show was pretty awesome, and I can understand his temptation.

"Yes, it was amazing! And I got some pretty cool photos too" I pick up my camera that is hanging around my neck and start flicking through the pictures I took. There are going to be so many memories by the end of this holiday and I can't wait to look back at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Autumn, if Zach ever thought what he thought, then he was never the right guy for you. But if he realises he messed up - really bad - and comes back to you asking to apologise, well I guess that is your decision to make." Penny tries to comfort me. I'm sulking on my bed back at home after...... after it happened.

"You're right. I shouldn't be crying over some boy who didn't even care for me enough to trust me." I suddenly get a confidence boost. I mean, Zach was just a boy. 1 in 7 billion people in the world. I'm sure that in the other 7 billion people on earth, I can find 1 that will care about me. Not like Zach Evans. I need to forget him. Forever.

SORRY SORRY SORRY !!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I guess we can really only blame it on writers block and procrastination... also sorry for the very short chapter :(
BUT we have some news! In case you haven't seen already.... we started a new book! It's call He Stole My Heart and the first chapter is published! Speaking of publishing.... we will probably post less frequently now that we have tests and exams etc on ... :( we will try though!  Sorry for this big mess..... I hope you can understand :-/ anyways, what do you think of the chapter? Any thoughts? What was it that Autumn mentioned do you think? Well, all will be explained soon.......... that's all for now so we will see you next chapter!
xxxxx ~ Very sorry Cloud_Queens