~Lets explore~

| Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations | ~ unknown

Autumns POV

••••••••••••••••••••

"You are pretty amazing."  He whispers into my ear, his lips purposefully brushing my earlobe as he speaks. The contact of his lips against my skin sends shives down my spine and I open my eyes that I realised I had closed.

"thanks" I whisper back to him. Zach smiles, no, smirks.

what have I done?

Zach reaches his hand down to mine and before I can even smile, he pulls me to the bed and I fall back onto it.

"Uh.... Zach?" My voice clearly showing my confused haze. Instead of answering though, he just snuggles his head into my neck. Oh. Cuddles. Duh Autumn. Curse my brain for thinking otherwise. I respond by my hands finding their way to Zach's hair and planting a kiss on his forehead. I feel his arms go around my waist and hold me close to him. I hear a sudden ping of a message on my phone and lean back from Zach to reach it. He feels me trying to leave him and a cute little frown appears on his hot face.

"But cuddles?" He whines. He can be such a child sometimes, but that's just him. I cast him a sorry smile and check the message on my phone.

Arrived at the hotel all well? Mum xx

Mum! Always knows how to interrupt. I send mum a quick text to reassure her and walk back to my pouting Zach. He smiles as I lay down next to him and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, the perfect size for me, and breathe in his sweet sent. He wraps his arms around me and rest his head on mine.

"All better?" I ask with a lazy smile.

"Now it is." He answers. He lifts my chin up with his finger so my eyes lock with his. At this angle I can perfectly see his blue crystals that he is blessed with. Zach leans down and gives me a kiss that, even now, still makes my heart miss a beat. I love the taste of his honey caramel lips on mine. When he leans back with his finger still under my chin, I see a smile planted on his face. A smile aimed at me. I smile back up at him. I give him one more tight hug, then sit up on the bed.

"Alright, so we have the rest of the day... what do you wanna do? We could just chill here for the rest of the day or we could go out for dinner?" Zach sits up while asking me.

"Why don't we go explore? We could go for a walk on the beach? The sunset will be beautiful." I start looking through the tourist attraction booklet on the bedside table.

"Or we could go for a swim in the hotel lagoon?" I flick through more pages.

"Both of them sound so nice, especially since I will be doing them with you" A boyish smile appears on his sexy face. I giggle and flick through more pages.

"Well, how about we go on that walk? Then you will be able to take some really cool photos"

"Ok!" I put the booklet down and crawl over next to Zach, he puts his arm around me. He then kisses me gently on the forehead, "you ready?"

"Yep! Lets go!" I jump off the bed and grab my room key. I turn around and Zach is getting his room key too, and my camera (which I would have forgotten...). He passes it to me with a look that said 'really? you forgot your camera?' I give him a smile that says 'yeah... I did.' Zach rolls his eyes but he has a smile that betrayed him.

The elevators aren't as crowded as they were before, only an old man sitting on the little sofa twiddling his thumbs. I smile at him but he keeps a straight face. Oh well. I am too happy right now to let a man having a bad day ruin mine. I turn back to face my boyfriend and give him a cheeky wink before pulling on his hand to drag him outside. Outside the hotel is even more beautiful, with big palm trees everywhere and little huts with umbrellas, it's awesome. I hold up the camera that is currently strung around my neck and go crazy with the photos. Once I am satisfied, I let my camera fall around my neck and start playing with the little sun on my chain that now lives around my neck.

Zach links his fingers with mine and we start walking towards what looks like a dream.