Chapter 1

When Hawk n Rose were 14 years old

At school
"Hey Rose! Can you wait at the park this afternoon?" ask Hawk. "Sure, why not?" Rose answer happily. "You go there first, I'll catch up later! I have something to do before I go" Hawk said leaving Rose alone.

Rose's POV
I thought we're going to ride our horses like we always do, well I guess he want to try something new today...
At the park
"Where is he? It's been 15 minutes I'm waiting" Rose tap her foot to the ground. Then, someone close Rose's eyes. "Guess who am I?" a boy asked. "Hawk... I know it's you... " Rose answer. "Ugh... It's not fun if you guess it right" Hawk said letting his hands off Rose's eyes and sit down next to Rose. "I'm a good guesser am I?" "Yeah, you were... " "Hey, why it took you so long?" "Well, I have to do some of my chores... Duh..." "It must been a though day for you huh?" "All the days work!" Hawk suddenly put his head on one of Rose's shoulder. "Hey! What are you doing?? It's not fair..." Rose complains. "I have a tough day you know... " Hawk said and put his head on Rose's thigh. Rose shock. "Just give me 5 or 4 minutes to sleep, okay?" Hawk start to shut his eyes. Rose start to smile "okay, but just 5 minutes" "Yes captain!" Hawk answer. They don't know if Ruby and her uncle are spying on them from the bushes.

At the bushes

"That girl is sooo totally gonna pay!" Ruby said angrily. "Uncle! Do you see what I see?" Ruby ask his uncle that suddenly having a nap. He sleep in peace. "Uncle!" "Huh? What? There's a fluffy bed that is 50% off??" Cyrus ask shockly from his nap. "No! Look at that,uncle!" Ruby pointing at Rose n Hawk. "They're just 2 birds in love! Just leave them alone!" Cyrus go back to his nap. "Snap out of it uncle! We're in a middle of a spying here..." Ruby wake her uncle by force. "Fine... What do you want me to do?" "I want you to do something! Like make them both forgot who they like or erase their memory!" "How many times do I have to tell you? I can't do some of that stuffs! I can't even make an evil potion!" "Well, do something else! Like, hypnotize them to forgot each other! Can you do it?" "Nope! I'm can't do that either... " "If you can't do anything to do some chaos, why are you here?" "I'm here for... Oh yeah! I'm here because of your mother! Your mother told me to keep an eye on you! Now I remember!" "Urgh... Why she thinks I can't do anything my self!" Ruby groaned.

Ruby's POV
Great! Everything just great! My mom doesn't trust my safety and my stupid uncle can't do any evil potion! What kinda witch he is? Hmm.. Wait, he say he can't do any evil potion, how about the normal potion? "Hey uncle, what kinda potion you can make?" I ask. "I can make sleeping potion, growing potion and others" he answered. "Can you make a change potion?" I ask. "I mean I want you to make a potion that can transform me to Rose closest friend!" I explain. "I can do that" he answer. "Good, how long it will take to make that potion? " "about a minute or two" "good, and I want you to make me a sleeping potion to" "okay, be back in 3 minutes" my uncle go out from the bushes and go straight to the potion lab.

After 3 minutes
"I'm back" he said entering the bushes. "so, what's the plan?" he ask "glad you ask, so, I'll transform myself into Joy, then call and tell her to follow me, then we'll go far enough away from Hawk, and I will give her the sleeping potion,tie her up,bring her to my secret hideout and teach her a lesson" "That's a good one, what should I do?" "your job is, tie Hawk up on a tree and make sure he doesn't have any sharp object to cut the rope and also make sure don't hurt his soft skin, cause his skin is sooo smooth, so don't ruin it" I explain. "okay... Let's do it! Drink this!" he said giving me the transfrom potion. I drink it and my body start to change. Cyrus shock. "did something change?" I ask. "EVERYTHING! I can't believe my potion is working so well!" he scream quietly. I look at my makeup mirror. "great, now, it's time to execute my plan..." I get out from the bushes, and start calling Rose.

Rose's POV
Hawk looks so cute when he sleeps. "ROSE!" I hear someone call my name and I look around and it was Joy. "Hawk, wake up, I got to go" I wake Hawk up. "Huh? Why? I'm in a middle of a great dream" he say while rubbing his eye. "Joy called me, be back in a minute..."