Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8....

Hawk: I want to tell you the truth, all this time, I always.....

Rose: Go on...

Hawk: I always...

And now, this is the next part...

"I can't let him tell her that he likes her! I have to stop him!" Ruby thought.

She use her magical evil power (that she never know that she have it)  and cut down the tree. BOOM! The tree limb fell down right on top of Hawk and squished him! The blood spreads everywhere near him! Gee, that is too dramatic... Moving on, Rose is shocked. She doesn't speak a single word, she lost her balance and fell near Hawk and grabbed his hand.

Rose: H.... Hawk? A... Are you a live?

Hawk didn't answer, Ruby also shocked. Rose moved the tree limb that fell into Hawk. Note, the tree limb is big not small and heavy, so don't think is like a light branch.

Rose: Hawk, answer me! Hawk! Hawk! Don't leave me! Hawk, stay with me! Hawk!

Rose hugged Hawk so tight and cried. Her tears wetting his shirt. Ruby also cried, but, she has a new plan. She came out from her hiding spot and come to Rose.

Ruby: Rose,

Rose looked back

Ruby: Wha... What happened?!

Rose: I... I don't know... The tree limb fell down..... right on top of Hawk.... Then he past out...

Ruby: Quick! Hand Hawk over!

Rose: Why should I?

Ruby: Trust me! If you're holding Hawk all the time, people will think you are the one who hurt him!

Rose: Why do you help me? I feel uncomfortable...

Ruby: Don't worry! I'm just trying to help! And I'm very sorry for what have I done in the past... Now, run!!!

Rose leave Ruby alone and run away. Ruby smirked and smiled, and she laughed.

"She really believe me? What a girl" Ruby murmured.

Ruby: Now, how do I pick Hawk up? Magic? Seriously, I don't have any... Potion? Meh, got no potion... Uncle? Sure! I'll tell uncle to pick him up...

Then suddenly Cyrus came...

Cyrus: Sorry my dear nephew, I'm late....

Cyrus tries to control his breath

Ruby: Why don't you use your horse?

Cyrus: I....

Ruby interrupts Cyrus

Ruby: Quite! I don't want to hear any of that stupid reasons! I just want you to bring Hawk to the castle with your horse, since you don't bring a horse, you'll have to carry him along the way...