Chapter 12

(Play the video when you're reading the *Soundtrack On!* part and stop when there's a *Soundtrack Off* sign)

Teacher: The project is.... Wait, I forgot....

The teacher brutally search a paper on his desk. His desk is a mess.

Teacher: There you are! The information that we all need! So, each group have to make an ancient potion from an acient potion book which I will give it to you later and you have to present it to me.... Next week...

Bell rings.... 🔔 🔔🔔

Teacher: You may go home... And don't forget to take one ancient potion book for each of the group! See you next week!

He ran away from the class and go to the bathroom

Hawk: Joy

Joy: Yeah?

Hawk: Wanna do the project in my castle?

Joy: Sure, when?

Hawk: Today. Right now. From this second.

"Sheesh... He never been this strict before.... What did Ruby do to him??" Joy thought.

Hawk: Are you coming or not?!

Joy: Yes... I AM!

Joy rolled her eyes. They both go outside.

Hawk: Do you need a ride?

Joy: No. Thank you... I have my own horse and I know exactly how to ride it.

Joy jumped to her horse

Joy: Shall we go?

Hawk nodded. They go to Hawk's castle right away.

At Warrior Kingdom

Hawk: My room is on the second floor and it's the third door on your left.

Joy: What did you say?

Hawk: I said, my room is on the second floor and it's the third door on your left. Is that hard to remember?

Joy: I know that, but, you want me to go there alone??

Hawk: Of course... You're 13! You're old enough to do everything on your own...

He rolled his eyes. Being rude. And he also looked around him, it's like someone is watching him. Then sigh in relief. And that weirdness caught Joy's eyes.

"I know he's brainwashed by Ruby. But, should he mess around with me? No uh.. Besides, he act like he's been watched... Isn't that creepy and weird? And isn't it not polite if I go into his castle before the owner does? He became a little bit rude and creepy... Why do I even like him in the first place?! And why Rose is still care about this guy?! And why am I thinking this?! God, I should stop talking..." Joy snap out of her mind.

Hawk: Are you coming in or not?

Joy: Well, why don't YOU show me the way? FYI, I never come here before... And isn't it not polite if I go into your room before you come in?! And why are you being so rude and mean?!