Chapter 5

A/N
To be known,I go still write the conflict and they're still 14 years old, not PRESENT!! I REPEAT THEY STILL 14 YEARS OLD AND IT'S NOT PRESENT! IT'S STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PAST! I REPEAT, IT'S STILL IN THE PAST! And by the way, I'm gonna change Joy's shy personality into confindent? And I'm so sorry I'm not updating my story last week, I'll tell you later, since I didn't update for a long time, I make this story a little longer (about 900 or 1000 words) just for you my readers... Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy's POV
My eyes exposed to the sun while I was sleeping, so I decided to woke up, I stretch my body so my body will not be stiff. I took a bath and use my uniform, after I do some fashion thing, I go downstairs where I meet my family.

~Downstairs~
"Morning" I said. "Good morning, Joy" my mom replied. "Where's Rose?" I ask while preparing my bag. "She's somewhere on Earth" my mom joked. I chuckled, "Mom, I'm serious" "She's still in her room, searching for the right pair of shoes" my mom answer. "Okay" I sat down on a chair, then a maid came and giving me the breakfast "Here are your breakfast your majesty" "Thank you" my mom said softly.

Skip few minutes
I've already finished my breakfast and so do Rose, "Rose, we better get going..." I said wiping my mouth. "Right now?" "Duh.. Of course we have to go right now..." I said, swinging my bag. "But Hawk will be here in a few minutes...." she said worrying Hawk. "Fine... We'll wait for him" I said folding my arms. I sat back down on the chair,we wait for him just about a second and he quickly call Rose's name from the outside of the castle. Rose heard the call and go outside, and I thought I will be left behind again since Hawk and Rose talk too much until they forgot I was exist, so I decided to go on my own! "Hey, you sure you're not coming with us?" Rose asked once more, "Yap, I will go to school on my own!" I said confidently. "Okay then, goodbye!" Rose waved her hand while walking away from the me, after she waves, she puts a worried face and she's looking at me. Wow, that is not what I don't see everyday.. I took my horse and go to school...

On the way school...
I looked up to the sky and murmured "This is a wonderful day to spend your time with your loved ones... Too bad I'm single.. " "You sure you're not taken?" a guy said. I was shocked and turn around, it was a prince! And he's wearing the same uniform like mine! But, I never see him before at school, what if he's my Prince Charming?? Nah, don't be silly, there's no such thing as Prince Charming...  "Who are you?" I finally stopped my mind's argue. "Oh yeah, where's my manners, my name is Luke" he said. "Oh, hi Luke! Are you new?" I ask. "Yes, and by the way, what's your name?" he asked. "I'm Joy" "What a lovely name... " he said in a weird accent. "Well, thank you, my darling" Joy said playing along. "Pfft, you sounded like a girly princess" he chuckled. "Am I?" "Yeah, a little" and somehow after we laugh we turned quite and awkward silence start to show up.

At School (Ruby's POV)
Everything didn't work like I was expected it's going to be... And Rose might tell Hawk about yesterday and maybe Hawk going to tell my mom and I'll be punished for a year or forever! What should I do... "Hello Ruby" a princess greet me. "Um, hi?" "I was wondering if the plan doesn't work, can I give you a suggestion for the next plan?" she said shyly. Wow, this girl, came out from nowhere and going to give me a suggestion? This girl came just in time!! "Sure! I need an idea!" "Well, my idea is pretty evil and it will hurt Rose, is it ok?" "More than ok!" "Okay so my plan is......" she whispered me her plan and I totally agree with her. So we'll execute our plan after school...

After school (Rose's POV)
"Rose, let's go home! We have to study for tomorrow's test" Joy said. "Wait, I think I forgot to take my textbook" I said, searching my textbook. "You better get it now! I don't want to share my book with you again" "Just wait here" I go back to class and take my textbook, but I also see a paper that said:

Dear Rose,
I want to meet you at the cliff near the seaside. I'm your biggest fan and I'm shy, so will you meet me there this afternoon?

-Your biggest fan

Oh, okay, I'll meet her or him, if I don't come, it will break his or her heart. This afternoon huh? Maybe I could come... I go back to where Joy's waiting for me and go home.

This afternoon (At the Cliff)
"Hello anyone here?" my sound echoed. Maybe I should wait, maybe I'm too early. *A few hours later* Gosh, maybe I was pranked, why do I even believe this? "Um, are you Rose?" a princess tapped my shoulder. "Huh? Yeah, I'm Rose, are you my biggest fan?" "Yeah, it's you! Are you Rose that everyone talked about?" she asked excitedly. "The one and only!" I said in pride. "I can't believe it! Do you know how happy I am to see you?" she started to jumped around. "I'm sorry for my uncontrollable hyper, by the way, the view is beautiful today" she put her arm around my shoulder. We looked at the view, "Goodbye" my fan whispered to my ear and she push me down to water. "AAAAHHHHH" I scream and I guess this is my last second to tell you guys, I will be dead really soon. Goodbye...

THE END.

JOKING, JOKE GONE WILD THIS DAYS... LET ME CONTINUE THE REAL STORY

I fell down and I thought it will be my last day seeing the world, now I'm sinking down to a cold cold water. The last view that I see before I fell down,Ruby is talking to the "fake fan of mine", so all this time she lied huh? Everything seem so clear now...