Chapter 14

Previously in Chapter 13

Hawk: It's a sign of a WITCH!!

Luke gasped. DUN DUN DUN!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Luke: A witch?! Why don't I noticed that! I'm very sorry Hawk, sometimes my brain doesn't want to cooperate with me....

Hawk: Typical...

Luke: What should we do now?

Luke walk back and forth, he's face is really pale.

Hawk: Luke, calm down...

Luke: No! I can't! This is a witch we're talking about, do you think I will calm down?!

Hawk: Pft, maybe...

Luke: It's not okay! I'm selling a dangerous potion to a witch! You know what witch capable of! They could. Eat. Us! We have to hang her and burn her!

Hawk: Wow... Easy there... This is the 20th century! No witch will eat us and none of us will burn her! What we need to do is, find some of clues. Like, ask some villagers, ask the outlanders and you!

Luke: Who's the outlanders?

Hawk: I mean the bad peoples, you know, the one who's in jail?

Luke: Oh, then why do we call them the outlanders?

Hawk: That's a story for another day... Now, is there any specific things that you remember about that witch?

Hawk pull out a scroll of paper and a pencil. He sat down on a bench.

Luke: Hm, I don't really remember...

Luke sat next to Hawk

Hawk: Come on! Anything? Any small teeny weeny little thing that you remember?

Luke: I just remember what I said to you, you know, the witch thingy...

Hawk: Is there anything you remember except that?

Luke: Let me think.... Oh! That old lady has a beautiful accent!

Hawk: What kind of accent?

Luke: British? Or Scottish? I guess it's British...

Hawk: Interesting, anything else?

Hawk write down the first information about the old lady

Luke: And I guess she's Italian too!

Hawk: Go on...

Luke: She is a stooped old lady, her skin wrinkled every 20 second and her hair whitened every time she spoke! Is that helpful?

Hawk: Helpful? You think his is helpful? Huh?

Luke: Do, you need more?

Hawk: More? This is perfect! Thank you! Mom will be so proud!

Luke: Mom? Wait, you're working for your mom?!

Hawk: Yes, duh..

Luke crossed his arm, Hawk close his "waterfall" mouth. Suddenly, Luke give Hawk the "Seriously?" look. It is where he raise an eyebrow, folded he's arm and shook his head slower than he usually do.

Hawk: I'm sure I can explain this..

Hawk grinned. They walked towards the village, while Hawk explained what exactly happened.