Chapter 6

Under the water
"La la la... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." a magical fish swim merilly. Suddenly, Rose fell down from the cliff. "Hum? Oh my fish! Run!!!" the magical fish said swimming back and forth. Rose hit the sand under the water, she's unconscious. "Um, miss, are you okay?" the magical fish asked, coming out from her hiding place. "How stupid I am! She's a human! Not a fish... Maybe I should bring her to the shore..." the magical fish turned herself into a mermaid and bring Rose to the shore.

At the Shore
"Should I give her an artificial breath?" the magical fish thought. "Yeah, I should... " the fish give Rose an artificial breath. A few seconds later, Rose start to cough, removing the water that she choked and replacing her position slowly. "Where am I?" Rose looked around. "Why am I on the shore? I thought I'm falling down to the sea... " she confused. "Well, thank the queen of fish... I mean, thank goodness you're okay.. " said the magical fish, that turned into a mermaid. "Ah! Who are you?" said Rose in shocked. "Calm down, I'm a mermaid, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm trying to help... Here, let me help you with your head... " the mermaid (magical fish) said. "What happened to my head?" Rose said groping her head. "Ouch!" Rose touched her wound. "By the way, my name is Annerledes, I'm Norwegian, just call me Ann or Anna" the mermaid introduce herself. "Hello Anna, I'm Rose" Rose said. "Do mermaid breath outside the water?" asked Rose. "We can breath outside the water, but not too long... (fyi, I don't really know about mermaids, if it's wrong, don't judge, it's based on my imagination)" Anna explained. "Oh, and why are you out here?" "I always be alone, I never have friends before... " "Why?" "It's because I'm different from the others... If you know what's the meaning of my name, you will know why... " "Umm... I don't understand Norwegian language, sorry" Rose grinned. "Annerledes means different" "So, if your name translated into English, it means different? So your name is different?!" Rose shocked. "Yes, they call me Annerledes, because I'm different, I have that name since I was born, I'm different because I have this powerful magic, it was fine when I tell my friends that I'm different,until that day came, I use too much of my powers and I hurt someone that is so important to me..." "Who?" "My parents, I was uncontrollable that day, the anger and frustration inside me comes out and hit my parents with my magic, and they started to weaken, then, they died... That's why no one except me as their friends, they said I'm dangerous, if someone look at me, they will walk away in horror" "But, I don't think you're evil or dangerous or something bad, I think you're nice, you help me and save my life! If you're evil, you will never help me!", Anna blushed. "You think I'm nice?" Anna said doesn't believe. "Yeah, and if you're lonely, I could come here everyday to meet you, or I could be your friend! So you don't have to worry about your loneliness!"

Meanwhile at Clever Kingdom
"Princess, there's a prince who want to meet you..." a guard said to Joy. "Who is it?" Joy asked. "Prince Hawk, your young highness... Should I let him in?" the guard asked. "Sure, bring him in" Joy answered. The guard bring Hawk in. "Princess...." Hawk bowed to Joy. "Hawk..." Joy bowed back. "What do you want?" Joy asked (not rudely). "I want to meet Rose, is she here?" "Oh, she's not, she said she want to go to the cliff near the seaside? I guess she went there... " "Why did she go there?" "I don't know..." "When does she will come back?" "I don't know either... Could you search Rose? It's been 2 hour after she left... She promise me to teach this chalter for tomorrow's test..." "What chapter?" Hawk said, approaching Joy. "Um.. This one" Joy said shyly, she literally blushed. "Here, let me help you..." Hawk sit down on a chair in front of Joy.

After 10 minutes of explaining
"Do you understand?" Hawk asked. "Yes and thank you" "Your welcome, and it's also help me to study for tomorrow's test..." Hawk packed up his book. While he packed up his book, his hand meets Joy's hand, they looked at each other. "It's... An accident! I'm so sorry... I don't mean to do that.." Hawk said with panic. Joy is speechless. "I guess I'll go now... Bye... See you tomorrow" Hawk slowly took a step back to the door. "Hawk," "Yeah?" "Thank you and if you see Rose, please tell her to go home... Mom is going to be mad if she's not home before sunset" Joy said. "Okay" Hawk left.
At the Shore
"So, can I be your friend?" Rose asked. "Sure!" Anna said happily. "Oh, can you show me your magic?? I really want to see it!" Rose said. "Sure, what magic tricks you want to see?" "Any kind of magic, the good ones!!" "Okay, hum.. Let me think..." Anna put her hand on her chin. "I know!" Anna suddenly turned into Rose.

Rose gasped.

"What do you think?" Anna asked. "You looked just like me! Can you copy my sound?" Rose amazed. "Sure," Anna fix her voice. "My name is Rose, and I love exciting stuff!" Anna said in Rose's voice. "Oh my god... You're me!! Maybe you should be me when I'm sick.. Or maybe you can take my place for tomorrow's test! It'll be a dream come true!!" "No no... I can't do that, I don't know much about the world above the water, I'm just a mermaid..." Anna refused. Rose sigh, "Reality is pain"

"Rose!" Hawk screamed.

Rose turned around, "Huh? Oh, it's Hawk!" "A.... Bird?" Anna confused. "No... It's my friend, he's not a bird..." Rose said. Hawk walked towards Rose, Anna hide under the water. "Where have you been? I'm looking for you..." Hawk hug Rose, he let go off Rose after 5 seconds of hugging. "Are you ok? What happen to you? Is it hurt? Should I tell your Mom?" Hawk asked with panic. "Don't worry, I'm fine!" Rose smiled. "You sure? Cause I know you're lying or not.." Hawk smirked. "Gee..I'm fine Hawk!" Rose said. Anna slowly swim out from the water to see Hawk, "Oh my fish, he's so handsome, there's no such fish or creature under the water look like him..." Anna thought. "You better go home now, Joy is waiting for you" Hawk said, grabbed Rose's hand. "Wait, I want to introduce you to my new friend, Anna!" "Who?" Anna swim slowly backward, Rose saw her swam backward. "Anna! Don't be shy! Come out of the water!" Rose said. Anna came out of the water, "This is Anna! She's a mermaid!" "Umm... Hi?" Anna greet confusedly. "Hi, I'm Hawk, Rose's friend, and I suppose you're Rose's friend too?" Hawk greet back.

But, suddenly...

"Hey!"

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update... I'm here because I'm curious about my readers, can you guys (the people that read my story) comment "me" on the comment section. I really want to know who read my story.... So please comment "me" for the great people who read my story... *BTW, if you think I'm too pushy, I'm so sorry and it's up to you guys* bye!