Chapter 24

Chapter 24|2077 words

¤·¤·¤·¤

"How do I ask her to go to the ball with me?" Hawk thought.

This question keeps running around in Hawk's head.

"What if she get ask by another guy?? What if Summer asks me to go with her and she make Rose think I'm the one who ask Summer out?!" Hawk thought.

(A/N: I guess this is where his pupils are going smaller? Or bigger? Idk... Probably bigger :v)

Hawk: *slamming the innocent door*

Then Ling Ling knocks the door...

Ling Ling: Hawk? You're going to be late for archery class if you keep slamming the door...

Hawk: Eh? Oh yeah right... Sorry

Ling Ling: I'm going to have a walk with your dad, if you want snacks, I already prepared it at the dining table...

Ling Ling said from the outside

Hawk: Sure. Have fun

Ling Ling: Byee...

¤·¤·¤·¤

Hawk's PoV

Okay, so what should I do next? Uniform? Done. Bag? Pfft, this is archery, not math class... But I need it tho... Shoes, check. Now, snacks...

¤·¤·¤·¤

Downstairs

Hawk: Where is it?

Maid: What are you searching, Prince Hawk?

Hawk: Oh, it's my snack for archery... I thought my mom prepared it for me... But, since it's gone, I guess I can just bring this apple

Maid: Snack? Oh! I know... I guess King Travis ate it before the trip with Queen Ling Ling

Hawk: -_- dad...

Maid: Do you want me to make something for you?

Hawk: No, that's fine... I'll just bring my apple... Apple is my style, anyway. Like isnt it obvious? *weird laugh*

Maid: Uh... yeah

Hawk: Better get going then

Maid: *bows a little*

Hawk: oh and can you tell mom I'll be home around 7 or 8? I'm going to Luke's house and tell them to not follow me, find me or anything. I don't want to be distrub. Got it?

Maid: Yes Prince Hawk *bows a little again*

¤·¤·¤·¤

Archery Class

Luke: Hawk finally you came! You're lucky Sir John is in the restroom *whispers*