"Bonus" Chapter

Hey guys! What's up?  I don't know why, lately I easily get bored and I don't really have a lot of studying that I have to do... I feel like, I want to type some words, but, I'm to lazy to do it.... You know what I mean? And I want to make a bonus chapter, since the conflict is too... How do I say it? Oh, too serious... I just finish a daily exam, so, I want to relax a little bit... So enjoy! Btw, this chapter is NOT the next part of the previous chapter, it's just a bonus! The title say it all....

I want to introduce Catherine, Jade,Kate (since I haven't told you yet) and the Stone family...

Stone Family
The first ruler is King David I (past)
The second ruler is King David II (past)
The third ruler is King David III (present)
The fourth ruler is Queen Jade I
(prediction)

King David III
Father: King David II
Mother: Queen Victoria (already died)
Wife: Queen Lauren (also died)
Children: Princess Jade, Princess Catherine and Princess Kate

He's a wise ruler and a gentleman

Jade Stone

She's a wonderful painter (she's a painter, not an artist), beautiful, a kind sister, easily get bored, sometimes lost her mind, perfectionist and suitable for the next ruler.

One of her future masterpiece:

She has a black hair with a blue ocean curl in the end.

Catherine Stone

Catherine Stone

She's a tomboy-ish kind of girl, easily get mad, good at punching people, also good at singing, pretty, popular because of her toughness, brave, take risk and hate bullying.

She's the one who has a blonde hair with a pink hair in the end.

Kate Stone  (New Character)      She's pretty, arrogant, evil, have no mercy, liar, a two-faced kind of girl, cruel and easily get jealous

She's pretty, arrogant, evil, have no mercy, liar, a two-faced kind of girl, cruel and easily get jealous.

She has a normal brown hair without any other color, just plain.

I guess that's it

I guess that's it. Hope you enjoy this bonus chapter. Oh and I hope you enjoy my last chapter, since this second, I can't continue the story anymore... This is not for April Fools, this is very berry real, I'll continue the next chapter next year. So good bye friends! 👋👋

Oh yeah, I have one quiz for y'all,

Who's going to save this unhappily ever after and turned it into a happily ever after?

The one who answer it right will get *drum roll*

She/He will get ________________

NOTHING. JUST AN APPLAUSE.

Maybe I'll follow them? Read and vote their stories (if they have)? I don't know, please give me a suggestion for that...

See y'all next year!!!!!!!!

BYE! 

-Jasmine