Chapter 4 - The 'Improvements'

Zayn's POV

Harry and I walked to Niall's car after school, both very nervous. What had we gotten ourselves into? Niall was already waiting by his car and smiled when he saw us approaching. "Go get in your cars and follow me to my house." Niall said whilst hopping into his black convertible Porsche. Harry and I walked away me jumping into my Ford Ranger and Harry into a beautiful old Mini.

We pulled out of school and followed Niall to a very rich part of town I didn't visit very often. Don't get me wrong, I'm not poor but I'm not rolling in it like these people are. Niall turned into a gated driveway and we followed, leading up to a huge house with a fountain and sweeping green lawns. I could see Harry's jaw almost hitting the floor and I knew I must look the same. I was just gobsmacked that anyone actually lived like this.

Niall led us to his house when we were promptly greeted by a maid who offered to take our coats. Harry and I quickly shrugged off our jackets and followed Niall upstairs into his bedroom. It was just as huge as the rest of the house with a king sized bed, massive flat screen TV and a mini-fridge in the corner.

Niall suddenly spoke up. "Undress."  

"What?!" Harry and I replied sharply. "I said undress you morons. I need to see what I have to work with." We looked at each other before nodding and starting to strip. When I took my button-up shirt off, I heard Niall gasp. I looked up to see him gaping at both me and Harry. His mouth was wide open and he looked very pleased. "I'm so glad I don't have to send either of you to the gym." He sighed. Running his eyes up and down our bodies.

I turned to see Harry who looked slightly confused at Niall's statement. But I could see what Niall was talking about. Harry was beautifully toned with muscles popping out left right and centre. He also had a splattering of tattoos across his arms, chest and stomach. My favourite of which was a large butterfly right over his six-pack.

He crosses his arms, trying to hid himself and looked at me.

Harry's POV

Zayn looked amazing. He was so toned with amazing artworks running over his arms and chest. He was staring open mouthed at me just like Niall was and I could feel myself blushing.

"Strip to your boxers." Niall said suddenly. I looked up at him, now feeling very self-conscious. But I did as I was told and unbuttoned my dress-pants as Zayn did the same next to me. Niall clapped his hands over his mouth. "Why the hell to you cover up your amazing legs with these shitty pants." He screamed. I winced at the swear word but didn't say anything.

"You are never, ever wearing these again." He said. Picking up all of our clothes and dumping them down a metal shoot built into his wall. "NIALL!" Zayn and I shouted. 

Niall just replied with an "Oops." And set to work pulling towels out of a cupboard. "Go take a shower. There are two bathrooms down the hall. Be quick." He said whilst pushing Zayn and I out the door.

We quickly found the bathrooms and I left Zayn to take my shower. I was nervous. No one but my family had ever seen my hair without gel and I was deeply worried about what Niall would say. I rubbed the gel out of my hair and washed my body speedily.

I stepped out realising I only had a towel with me and hung it round my waist. Zayn was already waiting for me back in Niall's room with his towel dangerously low on his hips. He looked great, not at all what I had expected him to look like when I met him this morning.

He gave me a small smile and came and stood next to me. Both of us looking at Niall. Niall was staring at my hair smirking a lot. "Haz you are so attractive. Why do you hide yourself? You should make the most of what you have." This caused me to blush deeply and look at my feet. "Shove these on." Niall said. Chucking me a pair of black boxers, black sweatpants and a white V-neck. Zayn got the same but a black V-neck and grey sweatpants. I have to say he looked hot.

"We are going shopping now." Niall said. And with that he bounced out of the room. "This was a bad idea wasn't it?" I asked Zayn. "Yup" He replied. Popping the p. "But we have to finish what we've started." We both left the room and followed Niall down to a small Nissan that he was already sitting in the driver's seat to.

We arrived at the shopping centre ten minutes later and Niall quickly dragged us into a hair salon. He pushed Zayn and I into seats and whispered to two ladies what he wanted us to have. They nodded having understood, I was now feeling very nervous.

Half an hour later my lady called Niall over and swung my chair round so I could see the finished product. I have to admit I looked good. My hair was not frizzy but not greased back. It was in perfect curls which were pushed back into a slight quiff. Niall was bouncing around the shop saying how he was a miracle worker. I thanked the lady and waited with Niall for Zayn to be finished.

The lady finally called us over after what felt like years and I gasped in amazement. Niall had got Zayn's hair just right. It was longer on the top pushed into a high quiff. Short on the sides which really brought out his cheekbones. The best bit about the whole look for me was the blonde steak Niall had put in the front of Zayn's hair. It suited him perfectly and I could tell he liked it too.

We thanked the women and Niall insisted he paid as this was his 'project'. Then he pushed us into an opticians shouting about how we needed contact lenses to show off our 'amazing' eyes. Almost an hour later, Zayn and I we both sporting our new lenses and Niall was taking us towards our final destination, clothes.

He made us sit whilst he ran around the shop grabbing loads of shirts, jeans, shoes, jackets, jewellery and hats. He divided the clothes into two piles. Saying that he had a look for both of us already in is mind. I walked into the changing room and looked at the clothes Niall had given me. They mainly consisted of very, very tight black skinny jeans, band t-shirts, flannel shirts and a pair of beaten up brown boots. There were also many cross necklaces which I liked.

"Niall." I called. "Aren't these jeans a bit tight?" 

"You have to flaunt what you have Harry. Remember that." He called back.

Niall was obviously very good at guessing sizes as all my stuff fitted perfectly and Niall looked delighted when Zayn and I said we liked everything. So that meant of course he had to buy everything.

When we got back to Niall's I voiced a question that had been buzzing round my head since lunch. "Who were those boys in the canteen at lunch? The ones all dressed in black?" 

"Those, my dear friend were Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, the bad-boys of the school. I knew you had taken a liking to them."

That name just seemed to fit the boy perfectly. Louis Tomlinson. The bad-boy that I would do anything to lay my hands on and call mine. 

"By the way..." Niall called," As its Friday, you two are staying over till Monday. Ring your parents. Sort it out. Next stage of the makeover is confidence and personality."

*Hi Everyone x loved writing this chapter so much. Who likes Haz and Z's new looks? I do. Remember to comment and vote for more updates x Love you all! Make good choices ;)

-E x*