Chapter 11 - Thoughts

Niall's POV

My plan was working. They were the talk of the school, for all the right reasons, not because they had slept with the school slut or something like that.

My main goal was to get them up to my level before the end of the school year. They needed to be the people everybody wanted to be or wanted to be with. They needed to be known and treasured by everyone.

Zayn and Liam getting together so quickly had definitely helped the plan along. As everyone knew Liam, the school's resident tough-nut, in no time at all, everyone now knew Zayn.

There was also much speculation around Louis and Harry's relationship. Many people had seen them flirting outside school and at the party, but I know that they are teasing each other, both too scared to take it further even if they both now have very cocky exteriors.

I sound cold-hearted in saying this. Like I am only focused on popularity and my reputation, but I really love these boys like my family. Maybe more than my family considering they are around me much more of the time. I love Harry's shy phases and Zayn's fountain of facts and figures. Totally platonically of course but I love them like long-lost brothers.

They know my secrets and my fears, my hopes and dreams. They are my first ever real friends who just want to be there with me, for me. Not because of my parents being rich or me being popular. They are with me because they love me too and I should thank them for that. For being there for me.

Liam's POV

I have him. He is all mine. Zayn is all mine. This beautiful, stunning, geeky, charming lad turned bad is all mine. He makes me feel alive. Like I can feel every drop of blood running crimson through my veins as if it is filled with electricity. I have never felt this way before in my life. He makes me this way.

We sat together at lunch and just talked. I learned about his hobbies, interests, family, pets and favourite things. He learnt about me too. I told him things only Louis knows. I know that it is early to be trusting Zayn with all of this important information, but I can feel in my bones that I can trust him.

We were walking down the empty hallway together to leave school as it was the end of the day. Our hands interlocked and swinging between us.

Zayn was muttering about maths homework or something similar, but I had tuned out long ago, now just listening to the melodic rise and fall of his voice. I drank in his features like he was the last drop of water in the whole desert. The perfect, inky black, soft hair. The dazzling golden-brown eyes that changed colour as we walked under the harsh lights. The cheekbones that could cut diamonds and finally the tattoos. The striking black ink contrasted with his smooth skin and swirled up his arms in intricate patterns, words and symbols.

I just needed to kiss him. Desperately. I pushed him up against one of the yellow lockers, which clanged as his back hit it, and pressed my lips to his. Fireworks exploded and rocketed around my stomach like they do every time we touch. He tasted like smoke and mint and just Zayn. I must admit it had surprised me when I had found out that he smoked. But it didn't faze me as Lou and I were also smokers.

He groaned into the kiss and ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I didn't waste a second and gave him access to my mouth immediately. Our tongues moulded together and danced in perfectly timed harmony. He pulled on my shirt, almost unconsciously, but we couldn't go that far, not here. I wanted it to be special for both of us. I pulled away, sucking on his bottom lip and he groaned again, turning me on even more.

I could feel him growing against my leg and when glancing down, I could see an impressive bulge forming in his, what should be illegally, tight jeans. He ground against me to try and seek some friction and I moaned embarrassingly loudly into his mouth. I had to stop, before it went too far. Before I did something I would regret.

I pulled away properly this time and looked into his lust filled eyes. Lips red and puffy from kissing and biting.

"Zayn, I really want to, like really want to. But not now, I want you to remember your first time for all the right reasons. Not just some quickie in the toilets or a closet." I told him, hoping that he would understand.

"And this," he said, "Is why I chose you."

A smile broke out across my face. He understood. He would wait. He was mine.

Harry's POV

When I got home, Mum wasn't there. It is just Mum and I in our house at the moment as Gemma is away at university. It's always quiet, peaceful.

Louis and I had swapped numbers on the pretence of arranging to get drinks together sometime. I decided to text him as I was bored. I took a deep breath in and texted:

Harry to Louis: Hey Lou! What you up to? x

Louis to Harry: Hey Hazzz! Not much, just looking at Utube. U???? xxxxx

Harry to Louis: Pretty much the same as you as my house is empty. Mum is at work and I am bored. x

Louis to Harry: Ahhhrrrr I h8 being @ home alone!! xxxxx

Harry to Louis: Me too. Why don't you come round to keep me company? x

Louis to Harry: Just txt me the address xxxxx

Once I had texted Louis my address, I suddenly realised that Louis Tomlinson was coming to MY house and I looked a mess. I ran up to the bathroom and carded my fingers through my hair until it was just the right amount of messy to look good. I also changed my grey jeans for black, tighter, skinnier ones and sprayed some cologne on.

The doorbell dinged and I sprinted down the stairs two at a time before screeching to a stop and opening the door.

Louis was leaning against the door frame whilst playing on his phone. He looked amazing as always. His hair perfectly windswept as usual and all his clothes hugged him in all the right places. He glanced up and smirked when he caught me staring.

"Come in." I managed to squeak and led him into the kitchen. "Beer?" I asked.

"Please." He replied and accepted the drink. I cracked mine open and took a short gulp, still getting used to the flavour. Soon we were sitting in awkward silence just drinking our beers.

"Let's play a game." Louis announced. "Ok." I said, just glad he had suggested something to do.

"What game?" I questioned and Louis smirked again making him look even more sexy than usual.

"How about a card game? How about 21? Or how about 21... Strip? "

*Hey there everyone! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I have literally been ill for like a month. One Direction at Wembley Stadium was amazing! If anyone is going to see them soon have a great time and enjoy it! ;)

Make good choices!

-E x*