Chapter 7 - Party

Zayn's POV

It was almost time for the party. When we had got home from school, Niall had immediately set about gathering food and drink. Lots and lots of food and drink. The music was pumping and all three of us were upstairs in Niall's room getting ready.

Harry had opted for a grey t-shirt covered by an unbuttoned, red, flannel shirt, black skinny jeans and his brown boots. 

Niall was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white high-tops. He was virtually bouncing off the walls in excitement, shouting about how he hadn't had a party in so long and he was ready to get wasted. 

I had gone for black skin-tight jeans, a black band shirt, black leather jacket and black combat boots. I seemed to have a new thing for black. I'm not an emo, but Niall says it accentuates my sculpted features.

Once we were ready, we walked downstairs and Niall handed both of us a red cup of coke and rum. 

"Drink up, you'll need it." He told us. 

Harry and I quickly gulped down our drinks and I felt a pleasant burning sensation in my throat. 

Then Niall said," Remember, if you end up with either Liam or Louis tonight, to use PROTECTION!" We both rolled our eyes at him just as the doorbell sounded.

Half an hour later, the house was packed. Some people were already passed out in the garden and on the stairs. Others were at the bar or requesting songs, and many were just making out on every available surface. 

I had drunk several more drinks, now moving onto vodka and lemonade. I loved the new feeling of alcohol running through my veins and I could tell Harry did too as he was currently busting some serious moves on the dance floor.

He caught my eye, stopped dancing and walked over to me. "Have you seen them yet?" He questioned. 

"Nope." I replied, "I really thought they would come." I pouted slightly in disappointment but I saw Harry stiffen suddenly, his eyes fixed on something or someone behind me. 

I spun on the spot and saw two gorgeous boys before me.

They were both in loose tank tops which showed off their arm muscles and tattoos. They both also had on black jeans, but where Liam had Nike high-tops on, Louis had on his signature TOMS. Liam was stunning. His brown hair pushed up into a small quiff which brought out his chocolate eyes. 

His eyes were searching the crowd of grinding, sweating people and finally locked onto me. He muttered something to Louis and they made their way forward.

"Glad you came." I told him when he was near enough. "Want a drink?" He nodded, eyes still fixed on my face but slowly travelling down my torso. I made him an orange juice and vodka, making sure to bend over the bar right in front of him to give him a nice view of my arse.

I turned around to give him his drink and caught him staring at my bum. "There you go." I said winking. "One OJ and vodka."  

"Thanks." He said with a small smile before necking the drink quickly. "Someone's thirsty." I smirked.

"What to dance?" I questioned. "Of course." He replied, leading me onto the dance floor. I glanced around for Louis and Harry but they were nowhere to be seen.

Liam's POV

I was dancing with the sexiest man alive but I didn't even know his name. It frustrated me so much that he knew mine but I don't know his. He had his back pressed into my chest as we moved to the music as one. He was slowly leaning further into me, putting more and more pressure on my lower region. I found myself grabbing his hips and pulling him closer.  

"Someone's impatient." He said whilst smirking. "Sorry, I just can't help myself. When the person I'm dancing with looks like sex on legs."

He may have blushed slightly at my words but I couldn't be sure. But he responded by grinding his bum into my crotch forcefully. I groaned loudly before biting my lip in embarrassment. He moaned suddenly.  

"Don't bite your lip. I might not be able to control myself." He said, eyes staring deeply into mine. 

I loved that I was having this effect on him, but I felt exactly the same as he licked his lips quickly a second later.

We got back to dancing, him still moving rapidly onto the tent forming in my pants. Suddenly I heard a loud shout over the music.

"Truth or dare downstairs. Be there or be square." It was Niall. He caught my boy's eye and gestured for him to follow. He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall into the sitting room.

(A/N - May be lots of POV changes, just warning you :))

Harry's POV

We were sitting in a circle. Zayn, Liam, a girl I had never seen before, Niall, someone called Perrie, Louis, me and another girl called Eleanor. 

Niall had placed a bottle in the centre of the circle and span it quickly. It landed on Zayn. 

"Truth or Dare?" Niall asked. 

"Dare." Zayn responded. 

Niall pondered for a second before saying, "I dare you to take off your shirt for the rest of the game." 

Zayn smirked at the easy dare before shrugging off his leather jacket and then pulling his t-shirt over his head. 

I saw Liam's eyes dart down Zayn's body, hunger in his eyes. Then I remembered that neither Liam nor Louis knew our names. Well this was going to be fun.

Many turns later, which had consisted of Louis having to take four shots, Niall confessing he was bi, Perrie making out with the unknown girl and Liam also having to take off his shirt, I had still not been picked.

Niall spun the bottle again and it landed on Liam. "Truth or Dare?" Niall asked. 

"Did you really need to ask?" Liam said rolling his eyes. 

"Dare" He stated. 

"Liam I dare you to try and turn Zayn on."

Liam's POV

Zayn? Who was Zayn? I looked at Niall and he pointed to the stunner next to me. So his name was Zayn and it suited him perfectly. It just seemed to go with the black hair and dazzling cheek bones.

Then I remembered the dare. My eyes widened and I looked at Zayn. He looked at me and nodded, half raising one eyebrow. I crawled over to him and noticed that Niall must have set this up considering we were both shirtless. I straddled him and started to move my hips to the beat of the music around me.

It felt like Zayn and I were the only two in the room as I connected my lips to his neck. He moaned softly, his eyes fluttering closed. I continued to kiss and suck until I reached a point right in front of his ear. He moaned louder than before and I knew I had found his sweet spot. 

I latched on. His fingers intertwined themselves into my hair and tugged slightly causing me to moan. I sucked and bit his neck until I knew it would mark. I licked over the swollen flesh as he bucked his hips into mine and I felt myself grow, his hands were now roaming my abs and I was fiddling with the elastic of his Calvin Klein's that was sticking out over his trousers.

I was just about to kiss him on the mouth when I heard Eleanor say loudly," Liam, I think you've completed your dare." I looked down at Zayn's pants and saw a large bulge. I had completely forgotten about the dare.

I backed off him quickly, feeling flustered and re-joined the circle.

Louis' POV

I swear they were about to have sex in front of us. It was like they both zoned out. Forgetting we existed, too lost in each other. I have to admit, it had even turned me on a little bit. Just imagining Curly doing that to me made me hot. Then Niall spun the bottle and it landed on none other than Curly.

*Hiya Everyone!! Ahh I love this! Just wait until you see Harry's dare!! Remember to vote and comment x Love ya! Make good choices ;)

-E x*