Chapter 13 - OMG

Because so many people requested is, here it is a little bit early! Thanks for all the kind words and helpful hints! Let me know what you think!

Harry's POV

He was now hovering over me. All I could see was his huge ocean blue eyes. I wanted him in me. "Lou please." I begged.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts." He said. I just nodded, I needed him.

He kissed me lovingly. No lust, just passion. I was consumed in the kiss. He was my world, my everything.
He pushed a finger into me. I gasped into his mouth, it was painful.
He looked at me, worried. I just nodded to tell him to continue.
He pushed in deeper. I was adjusting to the strange feeling and as he pushed in a second finger, I felt pleasure erupt through me.
I kissed him harder telling him to get quicker, to keep going.
He pumped his fingers in and out and I groaned as he put another finger in. He pushed further.
He curled his fingers and my eyes shot open as he hit something.
"Lou, there again. There again." I told him and he did as I wished. I almost screamed as pleasure ripped through me. It was amazing.

"Ready?" He questioned. "Yes." I breathed. He slicked himself up even more and positioned himself, nudging at my entrance.
He entered me. First just the head but then the rest. Deeper than any fingers could go. The pain was dull and throbbing, but with a hint of something more, something better. He let me get used to his size and, when I nodded, began to thrust in and out slowly.
He hit that spot again and I clutched his bum. He moaned and I got painfully hard.
"Faster." I commanded.
He obliged, quickening his pace. He looked wonderful. Hair everywhere, scrunched up eyes, lip caught between his teeth.
I wove my hands into his hair and pulled him down to me. I kissed him as his thrusts became sloppy. I had a twisting sensation in my stomach as he grabbed my cock.
He opened his eyes as he moved his hand in time with his thrusts. He stared straight at me.
"Haz, on three ok?" He asked. "Yes." I told him. I was so close.
"Ok, one, two, three." As he counted I released all over his hand and my tightening sent him over the edge. I felt him fill the condom inside me as we rode out our highs. Pleasure was shooting down my spine and curling around my stomach. Filling me up, fit to burst with the feeling.

Finally he pulled out and rolled off the condom. He tied it in a knot and chucked it in the bin. Then he walked over to me, sweaty and exhausted but still beautiful. He made to lie down next to me.

"No, lets go upstairs. Just in case my Mum comes back and finds us." I said.
He nodded and I led him up to my room.
He walked in and just looked around. Taking in all of my posetions.

I pulled him over to my bed and we crawled under the covers together. He interlocked our fingers and I turned so my back was in his chest.

"That was amazing Harry." He told me.
"Same Lou." I replied. " I wouldn't have wanted my first to have been with anyone else."
He smiled a proper smile. Not a smirk.
He just cuddled into my back and we fell asleep in each others arms.

...................................................................

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" My mother shouted. It was the next day and Louis had left earlier through my bedroom window.
My Mum came storming into my room holding the sitting room bin. "Why is there a condom in this bin?!" She looked very angry.
"Uhm..." I needed an excuse. Anything. "I was masturbating Mum." I told her. "I used a condom to control mess."

She seemed to relax. I was red with embarrassment. "Few." She said," For a moment I thought you had had sex. Just remember what we say about marriage and waiting." She instructed before leaving the room.

I had promised my Mum no sex before marriage. Well she didn't even know I was gay so I didn't think she would have taken sex with a guy very well.

My only thought was that technically I was still a virgin, just not in the gay way but in the straight way. I had never been inside anyone.

I wanted Louis again. But I wanted to top this time as I was extremely sore from last night. I wanted to see if I preferred being on top or bottom.

It had definitely been amazing. I really liked Louis. Everything about him was just perfection. I might even love him but I knew it was too early to say that yet. I don't want to scare him off.

He had already texted me telling me to meet him outside school.
I just couldn't wait to see him again.