Chapter 6 - Reactions

Louis' POV

I saw the two boys arrive. They pulled up in an old, red Mini. They parked on the opposite side of the car park to the school. Not because they weren't popular but to almost give the school the most time possible to see them. 

I vaguely recognised them from the canteen on Friday, when their eyes had looked like they were going to fall out their heads at the sight of Liam and me. 

They had been nerds. People I would not give a second glance but now they were fucking sex gods.

I was having a fag outside school with Liam when they pulled up. Girls were trying to get our attention but we were fixated by the two boys in front of us. 

One had perfectly styled, black hair with a blonde bit in the front. He had visible tattoos and a leather jacket on. He swaggered up to school giving Liam a wink. Liam was practically drooling over him, his fag long forgotten, hanging from his fingers.

I couldn't drag my eyes from the other boy however. He had chocolate curls which he had pushed up into a half quiff to keep them off his face. His green eyes glittered in the sunlight making them seem like a precious gems. He had tight fitting black jeans on which left little to the imagination and a button-up black shirt which was half open showing the corners of some tattoos. He had some jewellery on too. He was God damn sexy if you ask me.

His eyes connected with mine for a split second and I saw him smirk, walking over to me. I fiddled nervously with my fag and looked at the floor. I felt a finger beneath my chin and looked up into glorious emerald eyes which were even better close up.

"Alright there babe?" He questioned me. "You look nervous." 

"I'm fine." I replied, amazed at how normal my voice sounded considering I was a quaking mess on the inside. 

Then he said," Good, I wouldn't want to see you upset." He bit his lip seductively and my knees almost gave way. He moved closer and whispered in my ear, "You're too pretty to be upset." Before walking away to re-join his friend.

I don't even know his name and he had me begging for more contact. Liam was staring adoringly at the other boy who I swear could be a model. I hit him quickly snapping him out of his daze. "Suck it up." I murmured to him," Do you want them to know we want them?"

Liam suddenly looked worried and finally tore his gaze from the boy.

Harry's POV

That had gone well, I concluded as I walked back over to Zayn who had been sending Liam suggestive looks from far away. "They are wrapped around our fingers." I told him and dragged him into the school. 

I could hear people whispering but it was not like Friday. Today people were hurrying from friend to friend to discuss our new looks. I even heard people thinking we were new just because they had never seen us before.

We walked to Zayn's locker and I leant against the one next to it watching him get his Maths books out. Suddenly I felt someone spring onto my back and I cried out before recognizing the blonde head of hair over my shoulder. "NIALL!" I screamed. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Soz mate." He replied. "Did you know that the whole school is talking about you?" He asked. 

"I guessed." I said this as two girls maybe two years younger than us walked past us for the fifth time, giggling madly.

"You need to throw a party." Niall stated. "How Niall? Neither of our houses are big enough to accommodate more than twenty people." I said. 

"Use my house. Dhurr." He said. "I need it to be filled with loud, drunk people anyway. It feels too big at the moment." He said the last part in barely more than a whisper but I heard it and immediately felt bad for him. Everyone expects Niall to have the perfect life, but once you pass the swanky cars and swimming pool, you see that he was a lonely boy who just needed someone to care for him. 

Zayn had obviously heard what Niall had said too as he quickly said," Sure Niall, let's have one tonight." 

Niall beamed at us. Zayn quickly stood on a nearby chair to get the hallways attention. "Listen up everybody..." He called. "Party at Nialler's tonight. Everyone is invited, especially you two." He said whilst pointing at Liam and Louis who had just entered the hall.

Liam's POV

A party. At Niall's. 

Niall's parties where known to be the best in the school and everyone who was anyone wanted to go. That gorgeous boy had even singled out Louis and I to invite us and there was no way I wasn't going.

I really wanted to know that boys name. I needed to put a name to his beautiful face. I asked around but people were either too scared to answer or didn't know who he was. I guessed my look must scare some people but I suppose I am just different to everyone else. Apart from Louis that is. Speaking of Louis, he was standing mouth wide, eyes glued to the back of the curly haired boys head. I saw what looked like jealousy flash in his eyes when Niall touched the boys arm and I knew I must look the same when I saw him touch my boy a moment later.

I turned to Louis. "We have to go. We can't turn down that invitation." Louis just nodded his agreement and we started waking to class, my brain still filled with images of hazel eyes and raven hair.

*Hiya everyone! Got great plans for the next few chapters so stick around for more! Remember to comment and vote. Love ya! Make good choices ;)

-E x*