Ch.1: Akatsuki, here we come!

A/N:
Hello Minna,
my second try of a fanfiction. This story plays during Shippuden. With one exception: Rin survived yet Obito knows shit. If you want to know more just read and enjoy it. See ya ❤️
_________________________
Third person POV:
"These damn Akatsuki guys...how come no one can stop them?!" Tsunades fist split her desk in two. "HATAKE KAKASHI, YAMATO AND NOHARA RIN, I ASSIGNE YOU TO CATCH THESE BASTARDS" the Godaime cleared her throat and shot the brunette girl a look. "It'll be a reunion for some of you!"

- Time skip -
"Is that really fine with you Rin I mean you were once the jinchu-" the woman held her hand up to quit Kakashis talking. "As you already said by yourself I was the jinchuriki of Sanbi. It won't affect our mission at all. Anyway we're after the two men squad that works under Akatsukis orders." She clenched her teeth. Being treated like a child from her bestfriend surely pissed her off.

"You act like a married couple you know that" Yamato chuckled. "And I am pretty aware that Rin is capable in succeeding in this mission." he winked at the girl. "Thanks Tenzou at least you believe in me" she quickened her pace and walked next to him. Kakashi sighed. He'd never understand women.

"So you two met Akatsuki before...what are they like?" Rin tilted her head and looked expectingly at her comrades. "Well besides being bloody killers that are being chased from all the Great Nations...they're nice guys" replied Kakashi sarcastically. "B-baka!" she muttered and turned to Yamato. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms behind his head. "Well...they are indeed very strong guys...lets just say don't let yourself deceive by their looks or their behavior. They aren't weak nor dumb so please beware Rin. She nodded gratefully. "Obvious" Kakashi added. "Savage you are Senpai" answered Yamato with a smirk.

"Guys, we've reached the meeting point." she stopped the two men with her extended arm. They stood in front of a huge lake where Sanbi probably lived in. "I am so ready to kick ass Senpai" Yamato giggled. "Well so where are they?" Kakashi questioned the Nohara. "Who am I to know that anyway" the brunette rolled her eyes. Kakashi was getting on her nerves real quick.

The waters surface wrinkled when suddenly a huge turtle dove up. On its top sat a man with a bright swirly mask who fought over dominance with the Sanbi. With no success at all. "A-akatsuki!" Yamato gasped. The man wore the black cloak with the typical clouded pattern. There was no doubt about it.

"SENPAIII WATCH ME- N-NGHAAAAA!" the raven screamed hysterically while Sanbi moved in quick movements to get rid of this nuisance. "TOBI GET OFF THE BIJUU OR IMMA BLOW YOUR ASS UP, UHN!" yelled an annoyed voice from above. The three man squad looked to the direction where the voice came from. Another Akatsuki sat on a bird-like figure made of clay. "DEIDARA HELP ME!" the funny guy begged before he got thrown into the water. Rin gulped and looked to her male comrades. "This is Akatsuki?" she whispered in disbelief.
___________________________________
A/N:
Ok minna what do you think? Are you curious what happens next? Please let me know if you enjoyed the first chapter! And don't mind to correct spelling and grammar mistakes politely. Thank you for reading! ❤️
IG: @hoe.bito