Ch.11: Obitos decision

contains some NSFW later.

Seconds.
Minutes.
Hours.
Days.
Weeks passed after their recent mission. Since then Rin hasn't exchanged a word with Kakashi nor Obito. She didn't even leave the room afraid of the look of her bestfriend.

And Obito.
Every night she waited full of hope and love for him.
He didn't show up.
Rins closest partner became loneliness. Loneliness would never leave her.

Obito on the other side was in a war with himself. Loving Rin and making Tsuki no Me happen were two things that collided. It was one or the other. Yet this whole thing about putting the world under an illusion was for the ones he loved. He did it for her. For Kakashi. His Sensei and his wife he killed a few years ago. He did it for the sake of peace.

"I don't want your delusional love. Nor do I want to be trapped in a cage where everything seems to be alright. Give me something real even if it means that I could die from it".

He sighed and drew some circles in the muddy ground of their hideout.

What if he stopped his plans to achieve peace?

What if he just returned to Konoha and stayed with Rin. Married her. Had children with her and finally died when his time had come.

Impossible.

Uchiha Obito was the leader of Akatsuki and committed some great crimes. His head was in all bingobooks of the world. There was no option to return to Konoha and restart his life.

Impossible.

It was impossible to live this illusionary happy life after all he had done. Besides how could he protect Rin then when this world was still hell.

Impossible.

It was impossible for him to be with Rin. Not in this world. Maybe not in this life.

Impossible.

Hiding wasn't an option anymore. They needed to talk.

***

It was late in the night and the stars were pinned on the sky illuminating Rins small apartment. It has been eight weeks when Pein destroyed Konoha but the rebuilding was quickly developing in a positive future. She even had her home back. Sleep slowly took over her when she heard light footsteps in her kitchen.

She grabbed her kunai which was on her nighstand and approached quietly the intruder.

"KYAAAAA" Rin jumped on the man and hit one of his chakrapoints on his right hand.

"A-Arghhhhh" Obito felt a sharp blade on his neck.

"O-Obito?" Rin realized she was sitting on his chest suffocating him "I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO SHOW UP SO SUDDENLY HAHAHAHAHA" she laughed nervously.

What she meant: You didn't show up for eight weeks and now you have the nerve to creep up in my apartment and give me a heart-attack.

"I am sorry Rin, I wanted to surprise you" Obito laid his rough hands on her hips and under her inner thighs and stood up carrying her in bridal style. Even though it was dark he could feel the lack of her clothes. Probably one of these nightgowns women wore. Not that he'd know anyway.

A/N:

Might contain some sexual content now but ahh I am way to shy to write about that I feel so dirty kms, bye.

Her heart beat fast as he carried her to the bed.

Were his intentions...?

"W-what is the meaning of this?" her voice was so calm. Rins thought were a total mess. She still couldn't cope with his insane idea of improving the world.