Ch.14: Uchiha Madara!

I am very sorry for not uploading for a long time. Anyone still reading this?
However.
Lets go!

***

Team Tsunade consisting of Kakashi, Rin and the Hokage herself were on their way to the Land of Iron where the Kage summit would take place. They had to stop several times because Rin was feeling uneasy. A weird and tingling aching started to twist in her stomach here and there.

Hmm what if I told you that Obito is still alive?

Since then Rin and Kakashi didn't exchange a word. Even the kiss between them remained a secret. Everything was heading into the wrong direction.

What if it was too late anyways?

***

White Zetsu: Madara-sama we missed you so much!
Black Zetsu: With the strength you're possessing now you're even better than you were back in your prime

A very tall man stretched his bare body and cracked the bones of his neck by doing so. Messy black and long hair fell on his muscular back. His eyes that awakened the glorious Rinnegan held a murderous glare in it.

"So tell me where is Obito my grandson?" he demanded in his dark voice.

"Tobi is a good boy!" white Zetsu exclaimed in fear.

"It seems he is planning on declaring war to the Five Great Nations. That is why we revived you with Edo Tensei!" black Zetsu explained.

"I see. The Nidaimes Secret Jutsu. And why do you intend on summoning me right now? This is not according my plans!" Madaras anger was visible.

"But it does follow mine! I am very honored to meet the famous Uchiha Madara!" a man hooded in a red cloak appeared out of the shadows.

"Call me Kabuto or the caster of this jutsu. However, shall we begin?" a sly smile crossed his face.

***

"Lets take a break here. It takes 3 days but with the pace we're picking on we will never arrive on our appointment on time!" Tsunade glanced at Rin whose face blushed pink in shame.

"Rest well" the Hokage crawled in her tent and ignored Kakashi and Rin who sat in front of each other unsure of what to say.

"Excuse me for a moment" Rin broke the silence after a few minutes and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Kakashi whispered inaudible.

"Just refreshing myself" she answered and left their camp.

Rin walked through the dark forest until she reached a river. The stars mirrored on the waters surface and made it appear glittery. The brunette got out of her shoes and dipped her numb feet in the cold liquid.

A sigh escaped her mouth as she laid back and observed the dark night sky that reminded her of a certain someones eyes.

***

"How dare do you call me from the dead? If I catch Obito he will show me how well he can dance. Otherwise he wouldn't revive me this soon" Madaras pride was surely hurt.

Didn't he taught his relative enough respect?

"I think your comeback is considered high priority. Tsuki no Me is threatened by someone who could easily influence Obitos actions" Kabuto grinned with confidence at the legendary Shinobi.

"Is that so?" Madaras interest was caught by the sneaky man.

"Apparently it seems our enemy is a woman" Kabuto teased.

The Uchiha legend turned to Zesu.
"So you didn't manage to kill that Rin-brat?"

N-No it is just that-

Madara sighed and massaged his neck.

"I hope she can dance well! I will devour this issue myself!"

***

Loud chirps woke up the sleeping woman. How could I let down my guard so easily?!

Suddenly a very dark presence surrounded Rin. She stumbled while getting up
on her feet.

What is this?

With fear she ran back to their camp. Or at least tried to. I didn't matter in which direction she ran to she would end up at
the point where she started running of.

Genjutsu?!

The woman tried to release the illusion she was caught in with no success.

A genjutsu at that high level?! That could only be someone from the Uchiha Clan...

"Show yourself" she yelled with a cracking voice.

"Mhhh, I hope you would call me out. Smart woman. So how about we dance a little?" a man armored with a Gunbai stepped into Rins sight and darkened her view by concealing the moon.

"W-who are you?!" she ordered while angst was suffocating her.

"It is very impolite to ask for someones name if you did not mention your own. I guess you need someone to teach you manners" he threatened.

"I don't care!" Rin threw a kunai that managed to cut a few strands of his black hair.

The Uchiha simply closed his eyes and remained silent. After a while he opened his mouth and the words that slipped out made Rin fall on her knees.

"No one disrespects me, Uchiha Madara!"

Uchiha Madara?! Could it be?...

She couldn't think any further as his glowing purple eyes glued her in her current state.

"Then show me how well you can dance!" with a strong grip he whipped the gunbai. The strong wind that was caused by the weapon smashed all the trees nearby.

Rins body flew against some obstacles making her lose consciousness.

___________________________________
Please vote and comment 💜
I hope you liked Madaras appearance.
He is one of my favourite characters.
Anyways I will update faster from now on.

See ya 💫

Uchiha Madara *nazgul scream*I'd love to dance with him! Credits to respective artist

I'd love to dance with him!
Credits to respective artist