Ch.13: A kiss shared between the wrong ones

Many weeks passed with Obito laying in his bed and still drowning in jealousy. He was well aware that Rin would never cheat on him but the fact that Kakashi was now able to be close to her and comfort her with the pain, he Obito caused drove him to insanity. The preparations for Tsuki no Me weren't fully done but he kind of promised that he wouldn't lay a finger on Naruto again so he had to start regardless if Kyuubi was under his control or not.

And the Hachibi...Team Taka wasn't back from their mission to capture Killer B yet but Obito held big admiration for Sasuke and was sure that he would dominate the Jinchuuriki with his new Sharingans: Itachis.

The scarred man rolled off the bed. Kabuto and him wanted to revive Madara as fast as possible but first he had to declare something.

The Fourth Shinobi World War.

A little voice deep down his soul told him that Rin would break down when he started some war. But it was necessary. He couldn't wait any longer to spend time with her. For an eternity.
The scars on his face started to twitch painfully and he rubbed his face easing the uncomfortable feeling.

***

Rin shuffled nervously on her feet in front of the Hokages office. Tsunade-sama summoned her and Kakashi to her immediately. The woman didn't know either why she was feeling so bad. Her stomach hurt and her thoughts were still on Obito. The day their ways parted was quite a while ago and she still refused to believe that it was over.

"Hey what's with that look, Rin?" Kakashi walked over to her and patted her shoulders.

"N-nothing. I guess it is just a bad day Kakashi" she replied with closed eyes.

"I see" he nodded in understanding and pulled out his book.

It was soon after when Shizune opened the door and guided them in.

"Please come in Tsunade-sama is waiting for you" the young apprentice smiled at them but noticed that some weight was carried on Rins shoulders as she gave a weak smile.

Tsunade caressed Tonton on her lap and her eyes mustered the two Shinobi that were now in front of her. The Hokages eyes noticed that Rin had a weird chakra surrounding her.

"Hokage-sama you summoned us" Kakashi stated obvious.

Rin and Tsunade exchanged a look and the brunette quickly looked at her feet.
"You two will accompany me to the Kage summit"

"Understood Miss" Kakashi bowed down.
"you're dismissed" both headed to the door. Rin was happy to leave she felt like throwing up.

"Rin, you stay here!" she sighed and stopped fleeing.

The Hokages eyes pierced through her.
"In your condition...well I mean..." she coughed.

"If you feel like staying in the village it is fine with me. I'll ask Yamato then to come with me" Tsunade gave her a generous smile.

"I am fine, no Kakashi and me will be your accompany" Rin bowed down and turned on her feet storming out of the office as she felt her breakfast making the way up her stomach. Outside she finally threw up in some bushes and leaned exhaustingly against a tree. Probably some bad food.
Shizune and Tsunade shook their head in unison.

"Do you know who he is" Tsunade asked with furrowed brows.
"Hmm, no" Shizune tapped her bottom lip.

In your condition. Rin thought about that constantly as she was on her way to meet up with Kakashi and Yamato on the traing grounds.

Obito x RinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara