Ch.3: When will we meet again

"So you did not manage to beat even one of these Akatsuki guys?

"Unfortunately no Tsunade-sama"

"What about the Sanbi? Did you capture it? Where is it now?"

"Akatsuki took the Bijuu too mylady"

"SO WHY ARE YOU HERE IF THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE BIT OF POSITIVE INFORMATION?! HATAKE KAKASHI, YAMATO AND NOHARA RIN YOU'RE DISMISSED!"

The Godaime punched her new desk violently. Tonton ran in fear out of the room. Yamato and Kakashi followed the pig. "Tsunade-sama.." Rin started "we're really sorry for our failure we -" the Hokage waved her hand. "For now I shall forgive you. Get out.

"Hokage-sama I- "

"GET OUT NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE ROOM MISS NOHARA"

"BUT-"

Tsunades fist aimed towards Rin. The brunette wished that she would have shut her mouth.

- Time skip -

The streets of late Konoha were still filled with people, laughter and a lot of lights. In nights like these Rin, Kakashi and Yamato used to put the bars in danger. Just bestie things.

"Senpai it is your treat tonight right?" Yamato smirked at the scarecrow.

"I suppose it is Rins I mean she was the only one who didn't get her ass beaten up by Akatsuki" Kakashi answered.

"Yeah I just got punched by Tsunade"

"As if"

"Shut up Hatake"

"That really is worse" Yamato giggled.

Kakashi sighed. "Alright it is my treat. But if I don't get a lapdance by the end of the night I'll never go out with you two again. The grey haired man opened the door to the village's dopest bar. Everything that happened inside these walls stayed there. "Ladies first" he winked at his two friends. Rin entered. She was in a good mood to drink herself into a coma state. The loud music numbed her senses and she stumbled but was held by Kakashis firm grip. "Watch out" he whispered seductively in her ear. A crimson colored blush flushed to her cheeks. Yamato whistled.

A blonde waiter greeted them. "Welcome to- KAKASHI-SENSEI, RIN AND CAPTAIN YAMATO?! That is the best surprise ever. By the way I got this job here Granny Tsunade won't let me accomplish missions anymore. Well temporary you know" the guy grinned widely. "Naruto you look good" Rin complimented the teenage boys look. "Have you been training the last few weeks" Yamato asked curiously. "HA-HA-HA" he laughed nervously. "To be honest not at all".

Yamato rolled his eyes.

"one table for three?" the blonde suggested friendly.

Obito/Tobis Pov:

She has been running through his mind for days now. Why did he felt a strong bond with this woman he met while catching Sanbi. It almost made him believe that both of them knew each other. Fragments of his erased memories showed up but disappeared as soon as he saw the blurred faces.

I am no one. I don't want to be anyone.
Maybe she is the key to my true identity.

There is nothing in my heart. Not even pain. Why do I feel something out of a sudden. Who is she anyway to make me feel something.

Please protect Rin.
Please.

He shook his head angrily and surpressed the upcoming images. There was no time thinking about what could have been.
But one last time he needed to see her.

"Pain...Konan" he summoned the two Akatsuki members.

Holographic bunshins appeared of them. "What is it Madara-sama?" the paper angel asked. Pain stood next to her with an expressionless face.

"There has been a change in plan" Obito groaned.

The raven closed his Akatsuki cloak and stared at the ceiling.

"Tonight Konoha will experience the same events as 16years ago. I wonder what Kyuubi looks like" he grunted.

"Why will you attack Konoha now?! I thought it was Nagatos and my job, don't you remember -"

Obito brushed Konans words off with a wink.

"It does not concern you"

Then he left.

- Back in Konoha -

A few drinks later and the three Jounin were laughing crazily. Yamato was constantly losing consciousness and Naruto  wasn't helping at all by bringing them even  more and more drinks.

"Are you feeling good Tenzou" Kakashi asked worried. "I won't carry anyone home jut saying" he stated.

Yamato laughed and fell asleep on the table.

"Man..Sensei I think YOU have to carry Captain home" Naruto muttered.
He brought some red wine. "Now that you two are all alone" the blonde winked and lightened a candle.

Rin smiled nervously and scratched her head. "What is that supposed to mean Naruto we are just -"

the brunette gasped as she felt a hand on her upper thigh. "Don't be so shy she heard Kakashis deep voice mouthing on her shoulder. "I won't tell anyone when -" he was interrupted when he felt a hard punch in his stomach. Tsunade would have been proud.

"A-ahh shit what was that for?!" he groaned in pain. "

"You're not yourself right now pervert" the Nohara hissed in anger. The woman left the bar. Naruto stared at her in confusion and guilt. So the relationship between her and his sensei was one-sided. Rin quickened her pace as she walked through Konoha. Tears fell down on her cheeks she couldn't believe her bestfriend was this disgusting.

Beautiful girl...
We'll meet again.

She blushed at the thought of the Akatsuki's words. Even her enemy knew how to treat her correctly.

Rin reached a lonely part of Konoha and sat on a bench. She layed down on it and wrapped her arms around her knees. Out of a sudden she realized how lonely she was. A smiling Obito appeared in front of her inner-eye. The brunette smiled sadly. She tried to imagine how her goofy but kindhearted passed away friend would look like if he had survived the war. He was an Uchiha after all. The rumor that they were attractive was not a myth.

Obito knew how he would comfort her now.

Obito would have beaten the crap out of Kakashi.

Obito -

Her thoughts were interrupted when a body materialized in a swirl in front of her. The cloud-patterned cloak and the orange swirled mask -

"Y-YOU ARE-" the brunette stammered in excitement.

"SEÑOR TOBI, HOLA" the high-pitched voice exclaimed happily.
___________________________________
A/N:
Sorry for updating so slowly. I have my exams right now but after that I'll update more regularly - until University starts 😂

Thank you for reading. Also if you leave a vote and comment(s) on my story that really makes me happy ❤️

Until next time guys ✌🏼️