Ch.15: Surprising news

I am excited like a child.
Enjoy 💞

***

Where am I?
What happened?

Rins body felt like it was pinned on the cold floor. Her wrists were tied behind her back and her feet were chained. She regained her composure and remembered her confrontation with Madara.

What was she doing here anyway? Why didn't he kill her instantly?

"Hey, is here anyone?" she yelled with her almost disappearing voice.

"Should we respond?" she heard a quiet voice whisper.

"Only if she can explain us the urge of taking a poop" another one replied.

"I can hear you" she called them out desperately.

Where am I?

Two white figures entered Rins view.

"Are you that Ring-Ring girl Tobi keeps constantly talking about?" a weird guy with green hair and half a face asked curiously.

"Can you poop?" the second one with a swirly face added.

***

"Kakashi we have to give up. I guess Rin returned back to Konoha. She didn't feel very well so...in her condition I shouldn't have brought her with me anyway to attend the Kage summit. I was reckless" Tsunade made a guilty face.

"In her condition?" Kakashi frowned.

"You didn't know?" the Godaime asked carefully.

"No...what is with Rin?" the scarecrows anxiety rose. Rin had been behaving weirdly the past weeks.

"She..." the blonde didn't know how to say it. "It seems that she helds a second host of chakra inside of her" she finished her sentence and glanced at Kakashi.

"Second host inside her?" the silver head shook his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Rin is pregnant" Tsunade sighed at his intelligence.

"Might have any idea who is responsible for that?"

What if I told you that Obito is still alive.

"I-I have no idea" the Hatake laughed nervously.

"Lets hope she gets back home without any complications. Kakashi be ready in an hour" the Hokage ordered.

Rin is it true? Is it true that Obito is still alive?
he thought before packing his stuff.

***

Rin observed the two...what exactly were they?

"Are you Madaras subordinates?" the brunette assumed. They looked rather harmless.

"We are in charge of you! Don't ask us questions" the swirly crossed his arms in front of his chest.