Odd School Trip

Dazai Osamu, well-known prankster and frequent class clown, was sitting in class one day. He got there early, and, peeking over his book (which, by the way, he was holding upside down), he noticed his buddy Atsushi peek in the door for a moment. As soon as Atsushi went back to get his stuff, Dazai ran over and put a whoopee cushion on his seat and hurried back to his own seat, a couple others (including the ultra smart, schools best student, Ranpo Edogawa, who was watching and trying not to laugh) watching him.

When the poor, white-haired boy got back to his seat, not noticing the cushion, sat on it, he jumped up in surprise when he heard the noise it made. Everyone laughed except the teacher, Kunikida Doppo (Doppo-sensei), who started yelling at Dazai. Of course, Osamu was used to this by now. He knew the teacher enjoyed his jokes, or he would've been put in detention long ago, for the rest of the school year. Ranpo was rolling all over his desk, laughing, now. Atsushi was just as red as a tomato, standing near his desk, nervously watching the teacher and Dazai. The school bell rang, but no one quite got quiet until Doppo-sensei exclaimed that he had an announcement.

While that's happening, let's see what's going on at a different school.

As the class bell rang, Chuuya Nakahara, our little hot-tempered delinquent, was skipping school yet again. He'd just turned the corner when he bumped into Principle Mori... who didn't look so happy upon seeing the shorty skip class and, pulling him into a headlock, drags him into the classroom before starting "an important announcement".

As it turns out, both at different schools were notified, they were going on a science field trip to the nearby park. Of course it's gotta be a science field trip. It's going to be boring for both schools. They could tell already.

((Ahh... this is Author-chan. I'm sorry if this is a bit short, I ship this, but I'm not sure how to put my ship into a proper story. Maybe I'm too far inside my comfort zone?))