So... Now What...?

Chuuya ends up sort of in a panic after he'd fallen asleep again... only to wake up at 3:50..

No, he still needed to brush through his hair and curl the longer strands up to meet the rest of his hair!

He rushed on that and ended up maybe burning himself by accident... but it wasn't too bad.

The smaller man is headed out the door soon enough, but...

... wait, why the HELL was he hurrying... for THIS idiot???

Sure he looked pretty nice, but... they just met.

He mutters to himself angrily the whole way there, and right when he steped foot into park property, someone swooped in from behind and stole his hat..

The hat rack turned around pretty quick as he was about to yell when he saw who it was, then narrowed his eyes and growled, "Give that back you f*cking waste of bandages!" (Yes, Author bleeps that word out so it won't show up in my suggestions. I've been known to be... "innocent".)

"Ooohhhh~? That's not very nice, Hatrack~! Watch your language~ there are kids here~ Maybe if you ask me nicely, I might give it back~"

"Why the f*ck- this is f*cking childish!

"Tut, tut~ language, chibiii~ you've gotta ask niiiiicelyy~"

Dazai ended up getting chased around after that by a short angry hat-rack, cursing at him all the while. 

When Chuuya finally caught up to the man, he tackles him over to get the hat back, ending up straddling him instead. 

Not completely aware of the current possibilities of situation himself, Chuuya looks somewhat triumphant in having gotten his hat back.

"Chuuya-kun~ if you wanted me that bad, you could have just said something~" came that teasing voice again.

In just a short moment, Chuuya realized the position they were in and jumped up and off of Dazai with a flustered exclaimation that wasn't comprehensible. Then, "What the f*cking hell?! F*cking bastard! What the hell did you call me out here for anyways?!?!" He blushed. A lot.

As if he finally remembered again, Dazai popped up as if there wasn't a problem in the world, laughing, and exclaimed a cheerful, "Follow me~!"